M3E OPEN BETA!

Kyle

1 minute ago, jcjohnstone said:

Anyone know traditionally what time they put stuff up? My refresh button is getting tired.

you have to Keep in mind that it's not just about putting stuff up. I suppose there will be an announcement on the Website, in the Forums and everyone has to be ready @ Wyrd to react accordingly.

Also, what @trikk said. It's 7 am for them. Let them have their coffee first ;)

1 hour ago, emiba said:

I think they are watching the forums and social media and wallow in people's anguish. The kinetic energy of everyone's eye-twitching while waiting for the files are powering their servers.

It seems they succeeded their experiment to drain people soul into Soulstones by applying that kind of supplice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rathpex said:

It’s 850am on the 17th here in Australia... this wait is killing me!!!

also fwiw, I can’t seem to see the closed beta section anymore

They posted in it before it was closed - said they were closing the Closed Beta forum and moving to the soon to be created Open Beta Forum (something like that). So basically, progress!

6 minutes ago, LightningJuice said:

They posted in it before it was closed - said they were closing the Closed Beta forum and moving to the soon to be created Open Beta Forum (something like that). So basically, progress!

Ahhh that must have occurred overnight when i was asleep on the other side of the world :P