Waldo's Weekly - Feet Don't Fail Me Now

Kyle

17 minutes ago, Mikey_C said:

Will there be Nightmare edition Tara cards?

Did the Nightmare edition in M2E have different artwork than the regular cards for that box?

I'm just asking because I had been under the impression that the main difference was that the Nothing Beast was a lot bigger, unlike the more radical changes in the other nightmare boxes.

5 minutes ago, solkan said:

Did the Nightmare edition in M2E have different artwork than the regular cards for that box?

I'm just asking because I had been under the impression that the main difference was that the Nothing Beast was a lot bigger, unlike the more radical changes in the other nightmare boxes.

Tara and Karina had different art/models. It's the art found in book one. 

Hoping the Nightmare art for Tara, Karina and the Nothing Beast gets added in. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, solkan said:

The Nothing Beast in particular had much better art IMO. Like Da Git said Tara and Karina had different art as well, but it's really just the Nothing beast I'm personally after.

latest?cb=20150921111440&path-prefix=ruNothing+Beast.png?format=300w

• Like 3

OK, help for printing cards efficiently please!!

Full disclaimer, I suck at printing stuff!! So, my gaming group has given me 'enviable' position, of printing cards for EVERY model.. And their upgrades.. Can anyone help me to make it be on as few pages as possible? All the cards are single pdf's, how to I collect them onto the same page, like 3 models pr a4?

• Like 1

To print efficiently, you'll want to combine the files into a single PDF. If you've got access to Acrobat (the full-fledged version, not Acrobat Reader) then this is under the Tools tab -> Combine Files. Just drag & drop all the cards you want to print on there and it will do the rest. If you don't have an Acrobat license, there are free options that do the same thing (I suggest PDFsam).

When you're printing, the option you're looking for is for multiple pages per sheet. This will depend on your OS and printer, but it should be there somewhere! The most efficient arrangement I've found so far is in portrait orientation, four pages wide by three pages tall (we use A4 paper, not sure whether there's a better option for US paper sizes). They're small, but readable.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It's was pointed out that that the High River Monk's Risky Manoeuvre is no longer a bonus action. Is this a typo? The Bunraku's Risky Manoeuvre is still a bonus action. 

Seems very strange to have the same action as a bonus and non-bonus action across different models. And having it as a bonus hardly breaks High River Monks.

11 hours ago, Da Git said:

It's was pointed out that that the High River Monk's Risky Manoeuvre is no longer a bonus action. Is this a typo? The Bunraku's Risky Manoeuvre is still a bonus action. 

Seems very strange to have the same action as a bonus and non-bonus action across different models. And having it as a bonus hardly breaks High River Monks.

Not a typo. I got this via Wyrd's contact form:

... At this time, play the cards as they read, so Bunraku's bonus action and HRM's regular action. Keep an eye out for errata or an FAQ for potential changes in the future, should the design team decide it's necessary.  ...

1 hour ago, Nikodemus said:

Not a typo. I got this via Wyrd's contact form:

There's a misunderstanding here. I read the response, and nothing in it suggests that it is or is not a typo. What is being suggested is to play the card as it currently reads, and there may be more information regarding the card soon. This is in fact the case, and we will be addressing High River Monks as soon as we are able. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Icemyn said:

@Kyle and @Nathan Caroland

There is no option to purchase Marlena Webster on the wargamevault website. 

I contacted their customer service and they said that there is nothing they can do, it’s up to the publisher. 

Can you guys take a look?

Thanks for letting us know. We'll take care of it.

EDIT: Marlena Webster is now live on Wargame Vault. You can find it here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1