Mr, Mrs, Alts ...

Getting some thoughts/feedback on what folks might want to see as an MR. or MRS. alternative for this year for both Malifaux and TOS

Curious more than anything, but if someone nails something that I decide to 'yoink', well, a goodies package will ensue afterward. 

Single miniature. 

Ideas, not just random names of 'do this one'.

I'd love to see an alternate Seamus! He's one of the original masters and hasn't ever had an alternate version, and since Nicodem and McMorning each have one it'd be nice to have all 3 done :) Maybe as Captain Kari Zotiko from the TTB module The Ferryman? She's a character I'd love to see a model for and her mechanics in TTB are pretty similiar to how Seamus likes to play while still having her own unique flavor.

As far as the Mr/Mrs series goad though? I'd love to see alt McTavish as Miss Calculate (because he's a sniper, and might miscalculate the wind or distance etc?)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Alt Sloth being an actual sloth? Stitched up and rotten, of course. Or a weresloth?

Maybe in the future Lust could be dressed like a rabbit (either sexy or like Robbie from Silent hill? Although the Alt Viks already fit that bill), Gluttony a pig bokor, Pride a twisted Version of the lion form the Wizard of Oz, etc. A series of twisted individual Alt sculpts for the band members.

With crossroads no longer being tormented (and all usable with an actual master), it would be nice if people could buy the alts individually.

But fundamentally, Sloth. I think he's going to be staple for Ressers in M3e, and no universe should exist without sloths. Grave-digging, stitched, decomposing, adorable sloths.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eddard said:

female Lucius (something I would love to see, a regal noblewoman with twisted smile beneath her masked upper face and a sword cane hidden in her umbrella handle)

Lucy? Lucille? :) I'd love to see this one.

• Agree 1

Without knowing plans for new models with the upcoming M3E:

* Alt. Hoffman: please, so very much this one. I'd love to have Hoffman but the current model is a definitely no for me.

* Alt. Nellie: a strong female war reporter, instead of the teenager reporter writing for her High School newspaper vibe she currently has. 

* A Mrs. Adeodatos, sorry but I can't think of a witty name for her. 

And finally, a new Slate Ridge Mauler, I don't know if it should go into the Alt, Mr. o Mrs category, but a new one would be great. 

• Like 1

Ten Thunders
Alt Monks : female models, as currently there are far more Male in TT (a bit less than before, thanks to Yamasiko).

Alt Toshiro & Yin. Maybe alive ?

Alt dawn serpent : this one in bonus because I find the design quite.. "flat" :)