Updated Release Schedule

Nef

Are these expected at the end of the month, so April releases more accurately available in early May, and likewise May releases in early June?  Or are April releases expected to be available any day now, and May releases available early May?

13 hours ago, Kirby said:

Are these expected at the end of the month, so April releases more accurately available in early May, and likewise May releases in early June?  Or are April releases expected to be available any day now, and May releases available early May?

Wyrd releases on around the last Weds/Thursday of the month.   So technically you can buy April release on the 26th and May on 5/31.   But some distributors I think see the release date as the date they can send the product.  I usually don’t see the new product until the beginning of the new month. 

Thank you for heads-up!

Looks like Gautraeux Bokor have had their name changed to Gautraeuz Bokor. Weird. The minis look absolutely bonkers, though. I'm not a huge of the massive magic effects but those are certainly interesting minis!

Freikorps Engineers look weirdly young and neither has the signature Freikorps mask. Not a fan. Would've preferred a lot grittier look.

Charm Warders look great! Really crazy! The only thing I'm not too fond of is how the inside of the pant legs works in the back. But yeah, loving these two!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

On 4/13/2018 at 8:16 PM, PolishSausage said:

what about the 2 story encounter boxes?

are we looking June + on these?

Yeah, I'd also be interested in knowing what will happen to the boxes, especially Backdraft which was supposed to be coming out now (April) :(
Any news?

Also, Is Brin April or May? It says April here and in the webpage homepage, but says May on the "upcoming" section in the website...

• 1 month later...