Brainwashing For The Greater Good

Jesy Blue

You get to pick one non-master model not in your faction.... to now be in your faction.  Everything on the card is the same (name, abilities, stats, actions, keywords, etc), they are now just part of your faction INSTEAD of its original faction.

Who do you bring into the light?

I'd like Moon Shinobi back in TT please; I miss running all of my ninjas together ;)

But really, I think for me, it's mostly just models I lost access to in the new edition; I liked being able to bring Stitched Together with Lynch, or some of the Guild Guard options McCabe no longer has access to.

• Agree 1

As a Freikorps and Parker Barrows player, I'm torn between the Medical Automaton and the Saboteur.  Probably the Automaton...I play more Freikorps than Parker.

Something else with OK card draw on a not-to-expensive base cost wouldn't go amiss either, but nothing immediately comes to mind.

Because we have no mounted anything in Outcasts (except the Emissary... if you count that as mounted), I'd take The Pale Rider.  Movement tricks with Mercenaries, shooting tricks with Bandits, undead synergy with Tormented, creepy like Plague, group tactics with Freikorps, fast enough for Infamous, and a storyline connection to Amalgam.

Yeah, would be right at home among the Outcasts.

11 hours ago, katadder said:

Rougarou into chimera, so marcus gets his experiment back

Shouldn't that be Rogue Necromancy? McMourning did give it to Marcus... Maybe it came home though (would make a interesting Homeward Bound remake!)?

Marcus had nothing to do with the Rougarou...

Oh, and I'd take Broken McBrokeface (aka Serena Bowman) in any faction!

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Da Git said:

Shouldn't that be Rogue Necromancy? McMourning did give it to Marcus... Maybe it came home though (would make a interesting Homeward Bound remake!)?

Marcus had nothing to do with the Rougarou...

Oh, and I'd take Broken McBrokeface (aka Serena Bowman) in any faction!

yeah meant rogue necromancy

I really miss play mounted guard and hounds with McCabe. Maybe Lucas+2Mounted+5Dogs+Pathfinder+Austinger+Raptor aren't broken, but it is really really beautiful to see that hunt party.
So, if you give him back to Guild, you can at least build again this kind of crew. However, there would be so much OoK models.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Ooooo, is there a model that buries allies anywhere? Grave golem gets a whole lot scarier if you can bury it on command...

Obliteration crew can only bury their keyword.

i mean you could get a resser model with an obey to get an enermy model with a bury effect to bury the golem?

so yes, you could play jack, hire a dead outlaw, do at gunpoint on an enermy model with a bury effect and have it bury the golem on command?

3 minutes ago, dannydb said:

i mean you could get a resser model with an obey to get an enermy model with a bury effect to bury the golem?

so yes, you could play jack, hire a dead outlaw, do at gunpoint on an enermy model with a bury effect and have it bury the golem on command?

That's not reliable, though. Would be nice to brainwash someone to do it consistently.

54 minutes ago, theamazingmrg said:

Guild Hounds into Explorers so that, when Apex's dogs are released, McCabe can run a Good Doggo list.

That's missing too many dogs - now we have Guild hounds, corrupted hounds, Nix, Luna, Penelope, Zombie Chuahuahua, Canine remains as well as the Ullr and Artemis.

I'd like to move Artemis into Arcanists because its nice illeteration, I'm sure Colette could do something with scheme markers and distracted, and they are currently the only faction without a dog of any kind.

EDIT- I concede the werewolf is doggish enough, but I still count Penelope as a good dog...

Just now, Adran said:

That's missing too many dogs - now we have Guild hounds, corrupted hounds, Nix, Luna, Penelope, Zombie Chuahuahua, Canine remains as well as the Ullr and Artemis.

I'd like to move Artemis into Arcanists because its nice illeteration, I'm sure Colette could do something with scheme markers and distracted, and they are currently the only faction without a dog of any kind.

I said a Good Doggo list.  None of the dead or flea-ridden type!

But all those dogs, plus Ferdinand Vogel (because a (were)wolf is just a big dog, right?) would be a fun crew!  Even if it wouldn't get much done!

• Haha 1