Playtesters Wanted

Kyle

3 hours ago, Griautis said:

I managed to mess up the first NDA I submitted by imagining it's year 2020 already, as such you'll see two applications from me. One of them has no time travelling involved :)

They will probably only accept the time traveling one, since its use will probably be much more interesting ;)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TeddyBear said:

When will we know if we have been accepted or not? :)

I think they are still packing Black Friday orders and then doing all the work which should have been done the week after Black Friday.

I’m waiting also. I want to write and may as well use that urge to write battle reports.

28 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

I think they are still packing Black Friday orders and then doing all the work which should have been done the week after Black Friday.

I’m waiting also. I want to write and may as well use that urge to write battle reports

Ah you're right! I completely forget about post-black friday amount of work!

I hope they have also good news about new special orders, my brand new lucius needs his agent 46! 😎

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are adding more playtesters to test new content for The Other Side and Malifaux! We are especially looking for new testers for Through the Breach, so if you're a Fatemaster who is hungry for content, sign up to be the first playgroup with access to the latest and greatest!

This also bears repeating: not all requests are approved, as there are multiple factors that we are looking at when seeking playtesters. Make sure to read the questions closely, as we are looking for knowledgeable players who are able to find flaws in our crazy ideas. 

To sign up, scroll up in this thread to find the link. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

En Las Palmas de Gran Canaria estamos empezando con la tercera edicion, asi que aqui hay un voluntario para el testeo. Una pregunta que tenemos es si se publicaran los perfiles en Español en algun sitio o se agregaran a las nuevas facciones. 

Gracias 

• Respectfully Disagree 1