December 19th - Alt Lazarus

Lucidicide

19 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

This is not part of tOS in any way or form.

Haven't decided yet really how to release him - Guilder program, purchase .. we'll figure it out. 

Whole story why ol' boy looks different. Has to do with an ambush by the guild and basically being blow to bits and back, and some friends at @ putting him back together again ...

Ah see the Guild only does good. 

;)

24 minutes ago, valhallan42nd said:

Maybe add him as a random insert to larger tournament packs as a surprise for the person who places last but doesn't drop out?

That's terribly rude. The nearby competitive group is already having fits trying to fulfill the local wooden spoon conditions now that I'm hanging around. :P (For those who want a bit of a challenge, staying exactly and only one point ahead of your less skilled opponent does seem to provide when her play can't generate any challenge in itself. Try it and report back.)

...Eh, just make it buyable, I'll have to defect from Guild for the inquisitive child as it is, she may as well get a matching stompybot.

2 hours ago, AmLash said:

I have no idea what you guys talking about. My Lazarus a.k.a. Monkeybots quite the mobile model.

After all, everyone knows that the Guild Guard that has been sacrificed in project lazarus was a capoeira master now imprisoned in this banana-fueled death machine, leading to a peculiar combat technique of spinning around in the air while firing his gatling gun. 

20161219_214326.jpg

Oh how I love him, glad to be the shop you decide to play at^^

About the new one - I´m just curious what kind of grenades he fits in that rather thin ammunition belt? :/

But otherwise I like the style (as I already said :) )

4 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Haven't decided yet really how to release him - Guilder program, purchase .. we'll figure it out. 

Whole story why ol' boy looks different. Has to do with an ambush by the guild and basically being blow to bits and back, and some friends at @ putting him back together again ...

Purchase would be the most welcome for a lot of people, I think. Myself included, obviously.

While I have a Lazarus already, it's not one that I've ever really liked all that much; it's an early plastic kit and it really shows compared to the current range.

Somebody hooked 'ol Laz up with some sweet tech upgrades for sure! Does he make the bionic man noise when he jumps? 

My mind is flooded with hopes and dreams about this being some new Frierkorp prototype stuff! Would love to see Von Schill's merry band of mercenaries get flushed out a tiny bit more sometime in the future. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AmLash said:

I have no idea what you guys talking about. My Lazarus a.k.a. Monkeybots quite the mobile model.

After all, everyone knows that the Guild Guard that has been sacrificed in project lazarus was a capoeira master now imprisoned in this banana-fueled death machine, leading to a peculiar combat technique of spinning around in the air while firing his gatling gun. 

20161219_214326.jpg

Good Lord man! My cat ran out the room when I finally realized what I was looking at and destroyed my gut laughing! Good show.

6 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

No, no, no... THAT'S not how Wong's lightning bugs would've put him back together. Where's his hat??  ;-)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

should that @ not be &? 

On 20/12/2016 at 5:00 AM, Nathan Caroland said:

It's like the story of humpty dumpty, except he does get put back together again AND he's a giant robot with a grenade launcher.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...