Wardens! WARDENS! WWAARRDDEENNSS!!!

HowNot2Wargame

11 minutes ago, valhallan42nd said:

I can't wait to field some with Levi.

Out, out, out, out, OUT! Get your stinky grubby abomination-making hands off of our nice clean constructs! :angry:

(This shouting and flailing is about as effective as you'd expect from a jealous Malifaux Child trying to push an Ikiryo out of position.)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Freman said:

Target activated Tara to make her paralyzed, wasting her second activation.

That would require dealing damage with Restraint Claw, which is not at all easy against Tara (or even anyone else capable of using SS).

7 hours ago, redarkham said:

I ordered 2 boxes of wardens, so I can devote 24ss to Lucius 

Let us know how that works out down the line. To me it seems excessive since wardens prefer your enemy to have gone before them and they are hungry for the most commonly used suit in guild so they seem to have diminishing returns from being spammed. They pair up nicely with hunters in my experience (and Ryle is good for keeping them alive and being scary).

Another thought that came from reading the lucius thread.  Has anyone used daschel with wardens to help with their sh 5?    Focus would help get the damage up too which would help against the soulstone prevent of paralyze.Still probably not worth the points, but a non-rifleman daschel build would sure be refreshing.