Ok, I've been thinking about no prisoners. You know, that upgrade you will probably regret buying? Here are a couple of cool things I've come up with or shamelessly stolen from other people.
1. Order of operations is important. It happens at the same time as after resolving triggers, in the order you choose. So with a field reporter with the convulsions trigger, you can distract and stagger them, push them 3", potentially another 3", then assuming they are within 8", place a model in base to base OR distract and stagger, place your model, then 3" and maybe another 3".
2. The Hunter can do something similar. Harpoon from 11" away, damage and pull them 3" terrain willing. Then if you have the trigger pull them another three, Or place your model, then pull another three. And now your peacekeeper, howard or Joss is upboard and unengaged just like you wanted.
2a. With Howard if you place then pull them again they can get damage from Howard's vent stream if you have it up.
3. Obeys get funny. Because that's causing another action, you place/resolve potential draw out secret in the order you choose, then take the action. Unless you are teleporting a journalist or changeling, it's probably going to be a disengage.
3a. If you place an investigator, he could be placed, draw out secret could drop you a scheme marker, allowing you to push either the investigator or the other model, before the obey. If there is nearby hazardous, that could be devastating.
3b. obey enemy within 8", place agent 46, disengage enemy towards another enemy you want to get 46 to, obey 46, charge enemy 1, stone for his pouncing strike, jump to enemy 2, hit that enemy.
4. Very corner case- Using it against aversions. They have an ability after an enemy takes a walk towards them they have to take a wp duel to not get pushed away. This includes places such as no prisoners (as well as no prisoners push) and on your heels. So you could place on the side you want to be on, and push away for the cost of a low card.
5. Domador seems like a good option for no prisoners too. Shoot someone, hurt them a little and give them and Peele near them injured (maybe even injured 2) Place the emissary or a death marshall next to them, and take the relatively cheap obey.
6. The most boring one- mounted guard are great recipients for this because they can ride with me into it, providing nasty range. They are also better against models who have already activated, so you are more incentivized to teleport your friendly into a model that can't attack back.(ninja edit: the Sarge and handler have similar but less good movement trick strats).