I wasn't part of the beta, so as soon as they started spoiling the new stuff I started playing it. 26 games in and here are my thoughts so far.
1. Practicing without having movement tricks to ball out bad decisions, then getting lots of movement tricks is a game changer.
2. We probably reduced raw damage output on 60-75% of our masters (dash and Hoff being exceptions, maybe luci) but everything feels more powerful and a lot more flexible.
3. I haven't played with significant "which title will it be* tricks on my side z because I had to ask "is it ok if I play spoiled things", but I don't think that will be relevant for anyone but Hoff or dash.
4. I'm having trouble finding room for the new versatiles in my list. Which is crazy because they seem very good
5. I underestimated Nellie 2, but I'm coming around on her.
Do you agree or disagree with me on any of this?