Thanks For Everything!

Justin

You will be missed! Thanks for everything you've done for me, personally, and for the company. I can't wait to see what you do next and to totally try to show you up! :)

Justin will be with us a bit longer yet, so get your time with him now.

And on a related note to the community... expect a job posting for a certain opening in the coming days!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Aaron said:

You will be missed! Thanks for everything you've done for me, personally, and for the company. I can't wait to see what you do next, and to totally try to show you up! :)

Justin will be with us a few more weeks, so get your time with him now.

And on a related note to the community... expect a job posting for a certain opening in the coming days!

Oh, it's on!

Thanks for taking the helm. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. :)

• Like 3

Justin I'm so glad we had the opportunity to meet and work together even if it was for a short time. Thanks for helping me settle in and making my first few weeks fun. We will continue your work to make Malifaux a better game with every release. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Lindsey said:

Justin I'm so glad we had the opportunity to meet and work together even if it was for a short time. Thanks for helping me settle in making my first few weeks fun. We will continue your work to make Malifaux a better game with every release. 

9 minutes ago, Mason said:

We'll miss having you around! I'm thankful for all the things you've done for me since I first started with the M2E playtest. It's been a great time, and I'm really looking forward to following your work in the future.

Thanks guys! It was a blast working with each of you! I will miss you. :)

• Like 2

You will be missed, good sir, but everyone has to move on to bigger and brighter things. Thanks for all you have done for Wyrd and for proving that anyone can be part of the Wyrd team if you try hard enough. Thanks for the many chances at joining the playtest groups, it was almost like working for Wyrd.  Enjoy your break and welcome back to being on the other side of the game.

One last thing....

Got it!

• Like 3

Safe travels and much success wherever you land! I started Malifaux with M2E, so I can't speak to what it was like before, but I can tell you that I've always felt like the game has been in good hands. That said, Aaron is okay...I guess. ;) I'm sure Wyrd and the fans will be fine, and I'm sure you'll be a success wherever you go next. Thanks for everything!

• Like 1

I hope whatever is next is exciting and fulfilling, but I bet it's hard to top Wyrd!

I enjoyed our brief chats at NOVA open as well as taking part in your meticulous playtests.

I've also reached that point in life when its time to start settling down and accepting mediocrity, so am well prepared for Aaron taking over the reins. ;)

• Like 2

Good luck Justin, thanks for everything you've done, you've done a great job with the game and it's sad to see you go. I'm glad I got to meet you at Gencon. 

Hmm... does this mean I have to redirect my constant stream of emails whining about everything to Aaron? 

• Like 1