AJ vs Aleksander (Assdex)

Thanks a lot to our opponents. 

• Like 1

American Tyrants vs The Mali-Housers

Taylor WIN vs Freeman (8-3)

Nathan WIN vs Ray (8-1)

Landon TIE vs Angel (5-5)

Thanks for the games guys!

For anyone interested, here is a google document that lists the crew choices and scores of our games so far. If people are interested, I could also put down the schemes chosen. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a_zawPR4Hcbw0rkmqruz1BP_qjSVAl2f4-GeD9mgMm8/edit?usp=sharing

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, KingCrow said:

American Tyrants vs The Mali-Housers

Taylor WIN vs Freeman (8-3)

Nathan WIN vs Ray (8-1)

Landon TIE vs Angel (5-5)

Thanks for the games guys!

For anyone interested, here is a google document that lists the crew choices and scores of our games so far. If people are interested, I could also put down the schemes chosen. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a_zawPR4Hcbw0rkmqruz1BP_qjSVAl2f4-GeD9mgMm8/edit?usp=sharing

thanks for crews, it is easier to copy text link in app

well with that all the results are in 

so here is how things stand 

Group 1 

Team Russia 1 have Qualified for the knockout stages in top spot. If northern Moose Infantry win over all they go through in second although a draw could see them though as long as they have a positive diff vs team scotland and Team russia 1 don't lose to Team Savoies. Team Scotland will go through if they beat Northern moose infantry and Team Russia don't lose to Team Savoies, The will also go though as long as the Beat Northern Moose Infantry and Savoies Beat Team Russia but don't win 1 more game than Team Scotland as Team Scotland had a better Diff in their head to head. Team Savoies Need to Beat Team Russia 3-0, have Team Scotland have 1 win and 2 draws vs Northern Moose Infantry to go though

image.thumb.png.0c617929e3c4428de88fbe20d73d8350.png   

Group 2 

Team Russia 2 Just need to avoid defeat in the final round to go though in top spot, A loss will put them if too much infaux don't win their round. The American Tyrants will go through as long as they equal or beat Too Much Infaux result. Too Much Infaux need to beat the The American Tyrents result as they won their head to head vs them. The Mali-hosers have to win all 3 of their games and Russia to win 3-0 to get though.

image.thumb.png.2d9600b9342045f276e9dae7b9aded42.png

Group 3

Team Poland just need to avoid defeat in the final round to go though in top spot, a loss will put them though if Emma op? don't beat Rod Frod Med Flode. Emma op? just need to equal The Grand Cabal's Result to go though, they will win the group if they win their round and Poland lose. The Grand Cabal Need not lose to Team poland, and beat Emma Op?'s result to go though. Rod Frod Med Flode need to Beat Emma op? and have the Polish Beat The Grand Cabal to go though

image.thumb.png.ad5a11e7f4af01a0ba75f0c8dd80f166.png

Group 4

Northern Moose Cavalry will win the group as long as they don't lose all three of there games, they will only fail to qualify if both the Texas Triumvirate and The Flippin wyrds both win 3-0. Texas Triumvirate need to beat the Flippin wyrds results as they lost to the wyrds in there head to head (the table doesn't calculate head to head unfortunately, so the table has the Texans and wyrds  reversed, apologies for this, im looking in better programs for next years event)The Flipping wyrd's will go through as long as they don't lose to team insomnia and they beat the Texan's result. Team insomnia need to win vs flipping wyrd and beat the Texans result by 7 points to qualify

image.thumb.png.9012a39b0997b0bf4cc07df0f4d69489.png

I think all the maths is right, please do let me know if its not 

in terms of prizes there is no longer a voucher for least points conceded. i've got a 3rd party organising prize support for me with wyrd and so there has some slight communication issues.  apologies for this.

in terms of points scored  Reice of Too much Infaux, Ollie of Emma Op? Alex of Team Russia 1 Andre of The Texas Triumvirate and Joakim of Northern Moose cavalry have all scored 14 points with a number of players close behind, so lots to play for in race for "Golden Boot"  

• Like 2

@dannydb Regarding the Nekima FAQ again, just wanted to make sure you're aware of Som'er's ability Pig-Eating Grin, which is basically the same thing as Enraged By Insolence but letting a model shoot anything instead of push and attack the killer and Som'er should probably be excluded from getting to shoot like Nekima's excluded from being able to move and attack.

1 hour ago, santaclaws01 said:

@dannydb Regarding the Nekima FAQ again, just wanted to make sure you're aware of Som'er's ability Pig-Eating Grin, which is basically the same thing as Enraged By Insolence but letting a model shoot anything instead of push and attack the killer and Som'er should probably be excluded from getting to shoot like Nekima's excluded from being able to move and attack.

well thats the only way i read the ability that makes sense

Need to ask some rules questions:

1. Are game terms "friendly-controlled" and "enemy-controlled" mutually exclusive or they can co-exist?

Friendly / Enemy-Controlled

A model is friendly-controlled if it is currently controlled by its own Crew, owner, or a model in its Crew.

A model is enemy-controlled if it is currently controlled by an enemy Crew, player, or model.

For example, if my Zoraida Obeys enemy Guild Lawyer to Obey another enemy model, the final model is currently controlled by a model in its own Crew, as well as by an enemy player. So how does it counted - "friendly-controlled", "enemy-controlled" or both?

My hesutation is based on a fact that the model can both be considered friendly and enemy (p. 5.12 of March FAQ):

12. Exclusive Interview – If a model takes the Interact Action while within 2” of a friendly model with Exclusive Interview, does it still count as an enemy model for the purposes of that model’s Chasing a Story Ability, if any?
a) Yes. Exclusive Interview makes the alignment of the model both friendly and enemy for the duration of the Interact Action, thus effects that resolve exclusively for enemies and for friendlies would both resolve (though the Action is still only considered enemy-controlled). If the model drops a Marker, it is friendly to the player controlling it.

2. Are subsequently generated Actions still count as Actions generated by the original model?

For example - if Lucius Issues Command on a Changelling to make it Just Like You and therefore Issue Command to a 2nd Changelling, will the finally generated action will be counted as generated by Lucius for the purposes of Following Orders ability?

In rules we have an example where the subsequently generated Actions are still restricted by the rules that restricted the original Action
- in case of the Trigger-generated Actions.

I've answer in the rules forum, but I don't remember you example being in that question, so I'm going to answer it here (EDIT - it is, I just wasn't paying enough attention it seems)

The final model is controlled by Zoraida in that case, so it would count as being enemy controlled. (I would look at intent, which I think in this case is you can't screw over the opponents  lodestone by moving it, or their recovered evidence markers).

21 hours ago, Adran said:

I've answer in the rules forum, but I don't remember you example being in that question, so I'm going to answer it here (EDIT - it is, I just wasn't paying enough attention it seems)

The final model is controlled by Zoraida in that case, so it would count as being enemy controlled. (I would look at intent, which I think in this case is you can't screw over the opponents  lodestone by moving it, or their recovered evidence markers).

Thanks for both of your answers, but here I need the TO's regulations.

• Thanks 1

Northern Moose Infantry Vs. Team Scotland

AlexDS - Nekima vs Cleezy - Perdita, 3-5

Verdeloth - Von Schtook Vs ScottishMetaLew - Marcus, 5-1

Louie - Basse Vs Rosskow - Zipp, 5-5 

End result: Draw

Thanks for our games, it was thrilling down to the very end! 

On 8/13/2020 at 8:22 AM, Domin said:

Need to ask some rules questions:

1. Are game terms "friendly-controlled" and "enemy-controlled" mutually exclusive or they can co-exist?

For example, if my Zoraida Obeys enemy Guild Lawyer to Obey another enemy model, the final model is currently controlled by a model in its own Crew, as well as by an enemy player. So how does it counted - "friendly-controlled", "enemy-controlled" or both?

My hesutation is based on a fact that the model can both be considered friendly and enemy (p. 5.12 of March FAQ):

2. Are subsequently generated Actions still count as Actions generated by the original model?

For example - if Lucius Issues Command on a Changelling to make it Just Like You and therefore Issue Command to a 2nd Changelling, will the finally generated action will be counted as generated by Lucius for the purposes of Following Orders ability?

In rules we have an example where the subsequently generated Actions are still restricted by the rules that restricted the original Action
- in case of the Trigger-generated Actions.

Essentially the owner of the model doing the first obey is the one controlling the action 

section 5.12 of FAQ only applies to exclusive interview 

1 hour ago, dannydb said:

Water is severe ht0

Pipes are ht 2 blocking climbable 

Crates are ht1 blocking climbable destructible

Fog banks/steam clouds are dense concealing

platforms are various heights block climbable (except for stairs which are open ground)

What's the height on the fog banks? 

Northern Moose Cavalry vs The Texas Triumvirate

Erik Lifbom (Von Schill) vs Andre Demings (Zoraida)   4 - 4

Joakim Abrahamsson (McCabe) vs Bryan Bauer (Von Schtook)  3-5

Viktor Forsberg (Sandeep) vs Nick Westbrook (Misaki)  8-5

Another three intense games with nice opponents! Honour to all of them! :D

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Erorior said:

Northern Moose Cavalry vs The Texas Triumvirate

Erik Lifbom (Von Schill) vs Andre Demings (Zoraida)   4 - 4

Joakim Abrahamsson (McCabe) vs Bryan Bauer (Von Schtook)  3-5

Viktor Forsberg (Sandeep) vs Nick Westbrook (Misaki)  8-5

Another three intense games with nice opponents! Honour to all of them! :D

Any chance of getting a recording or even a brief (even just a couple of sentences) recap of the Schill vs Zoraida game? I'm really interested in that matchup!

On 8/14/2020 at 8:00 PM, dannydb said:

Water is severe ht0

Pipes are ht 2 blocking climbable 

Crates are ht1 blocking climbable destructible

Fog banks/steam clouds are dense concealing

platforms are various heights block climbable (except for stairs which are open ground)

What about the little pipes stickning out of the generator thingys? Ht1, blocking, climbable? Or just nothing? 

Just to clarify some more; are the stairs not treated as stairs, but as sloped terrain?

There is also 2 separate instances of stairs. The stairs leading up to the circular platforms and the six stairs going over the ht2 pipes. Is there any differance?