May 23 - Reva

Lucidicide

Who's Next?  

506 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's safe to assume those Corpse Candles function as corpse markers, so I doubt she'll have much difficulty getting corpses spread across the board. Add to that a charge of 10, a Ml of I'm guessing 2, fingers crossed for 3, she could easily set up a field where no inch is safe from her wrath. Quite intrigued by the Revenant tag. I really wonder what her crew's gonna be like. 

Also, when we did a proper vote TT came close second, I see absolutely no reason for this poll to exist, please close it now and reveal the masters in the previous poll's order, don't give those dirty ressers a chance to slip off into arcanist territory pls, thank you ;)

• Like 1

I wonder if corpse candles might be a nod the the Hand of Glory and lock down movement within an aura or something? That seems a) a cool implementation of a cool piece of folklore in a cool game, b ) a nice way to synergise with her being melee focussed (lock down a target so it can't run away before a charge).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, necroon said:

Hello, Malifaux players, look at your Master, now back to me, now back at your Master, now back to me. Sadly, your Master isn’t me, but if they stopped using corpse markers to summon and switched to melee attacks, they could seem like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a Gothic Victorian Western City with the Master your Master could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a corpse with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now soul stones. Anything is possible when your master is me. I’m on a horse.

You are the official winner of the Reva thread.

• Like 8

Its not just you, however two points:

1: You make an assumption she's Evil, Ressers is not synonymous with evil, Molly would be a case in point.

2: Wyrd to this point has been VERY careful to avoid any overtly religious figures. I personally, though I'll admit I could be wrong, doubt that she is a nun. That would steer way too close to an area they have purposely avoided for any other model Wyrd has created in the past.

• Like 3

She's auf nice enough Modell, but between Yan Lo and Kirai I'm not sure I need another Ressurectionist Master ... but I'm soooo looking forward to the new TT Master (hopefully next week - Fingers crossed). Mayer even crazy hair Silhouette. 

21 minutes ago, valhallan42nd said:

I want to equip her with a yard stick.

I'd have to pass my own personal terror check every time I did anything within LoS of her. Now I'm not sure I want to buy her any more. She'd be there, always watching. Judging. /shudder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

Its not just you, however two points:

1: You make an assumption she's Evil, Ressers is not synonymous with evil, Molly would be a case in point.

2: Wyrd to this point has been VERY careful to avoid any overtly religious figures. I personally, though I'll admit I could be wrong, doubt that she is a nun. That would steer way too close to an area they have purposely avoided for any other model Wyrd has created in the past.

Lalalalalala! I can't hear you! Of course she's an Evil Nun.

Also, she has a horse with glowing red eyes! :P 

• Like 1

Just leaving this here, because the Strength of the Fallen and it states she is a Melee Focused Master:

inconsevable.jpg

Even if we assume she only has one weak Ca attack and a great Ml attack with Strength of the Fallen that Ca will be used probably more likely and become the focus for her play.

Well, the concept is certainly pretty damn alluring and that horse render is just plain dashing, but I´m having a big fat disconnect with nun side trotting on horse and "melee-focused" master. I mean, what does she wack people with? Does she shoo them away violently? I mean this is assuming the nun is even the master, for all we know, it's actually the horse and the nun is just a Muppet he keeps on top to confound his opponents and he is kicking ass with hooves to the face (Magical corpse extended hooves!).

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

To me it looks like six of the silhouettes have hats? Or did you discount the nun habit that Reva has?

No hat for Titania, and I don't think that crazy-hair-hook-hands is going to have a hat. Hoods have to count as hats, or else Brewmaster has no hat, and a gremlin master has to have a hat. (To me it is still one of the mysteries of Malifaux that Zoraida is allowed to boss gremlins around even though she hasn't got a hat. Sure, she can turn them all into silurids or something, but she has no hat! Do the voodoo hairpins count???)

5 minutes ago, Razhem said:

Well, the concept is certainly pretty damn alluring and that horse render is just plain dashing, but I´m having a big fat disconnect with nun side trotting on horse and "melee-focused" master. I mean, what does she wack people with? Does she shoo them away violently? I mean this is assuming the nun is even the master, for all we know, it's actually the horse and the nun is just a Muppet he keeps on top to confound his opponents and he is kicking ass with hooves to the face (Magical corpse extended hooves!).

Maybe she just grabs their soul by the ear and twists it right out if their body and into a soulstone.

She is a melee focused master with no melee weapon in Malifaux.  I'd be scared.  Very very scared of her.

• Like 1