Waldo's Weekly - Feet Don't Fail Me Now

Kyle

@Kyle ,@Nathan Caroland  - we need cards for unreleased models as well. Or some bands will be unplayable. Dashel without his totem? No thanks.

We understand you don't want to spoil arts or smth, but since a lot of players made their conversion of unreleased models in beta, they need to play somehow until those models will be released.

Or can we use the beta stat cards for them?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Nathillien said:

@Kyle ,@Nathan Caroland  - we need cards for unreleased models as well. Or some bands will be unplayable. Dashel without his totem? No thanks.

We understand you don't want to spoil arts or smth, but since a lot of players made their conversion of unreleased models in beta, they need to play somehow until those models will be released.

seeing as almost no changes since last beta then probably using beta stats for those couple of models shouldnt be too bad

8 minutes ago, avmezhenov said:

My friend`s remember me what happens with Wild One`s box? Is they still alt McCabe crew? Not founds cards for wild one`s models in alt cards for Ten Thunders.

The Wild Ones box contains two models that in M2E were Mounted Guard.  Obviously those aren't useful for McCabe in M3E as they were.

I'm not sure that the M3E disposition of those cards was ever confirmed in public.  Certainly McCabe being in that faction wasn't revealed to the public beta, and was a surprise revealed when the boxes were put in the release list.

2 minutes ago, Heartsbane said:

Is it just me, or is the Void Stalker model missing? Was a decision made to not make Void Stalkers after Tara gained the option to summon 2x Void Wretch?

You mean Void Hunter?

Only models that have an existing model or have otherwise been released (ie. in a Faction book) are up for downloading.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

Great Job guys!! Best malifaux edition ever! 😍😍                                         

Edit. Does anyone notice any changes compared open beta maybe?

There's a thread that is compiling changes people found : anyone-found-beta-to-release-changes
There also seems to be similar threads popping up in each factions' subsection (which would make thigns easiers to find specific changes)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nathillien said:

Please be patient. It is almost July. All of the Stat Cards will become available as soon as the Faction Books are available, which will be before the end of summer. The wait for the rest of the cards will be a short one. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MajorUndead said:

I noticed in that there are encounter cards (schemes & strategies) in the drop box (which is nice to have, of course).
But when I check the upcoming page, I don't see any product that includes these cards.
Am I missing something?

We have not announced physical Strategies and Schemes cards at this time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Please be patient. It is almost July. All of the Stat Cards will become available as soon as the Faction Books are available, which will be before the end of summer. The wait for the rest of the cards will be a short one. 

Can we play unreleased models with last version of the beta cards till then?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Bayou, Resurrectionist, Ten Thunders and Outcast faction books are listed in september releases. And I can't remember anything being released by Wyrd in the first half of a month.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Jokerboy said:

Am I blind or are the Effigy of Fate Upgrades gone or simply forgotten? They were listed in the upcoming page in the faction card packs as content.

Yep, that's on me. That was one card that I had forgotten to upload. The Upgrade should now be available in each Faction folder. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Scoffer said:

Bayou, Resurrectionist, Ten Thunders and Outcast faction books are listed in september releases. And I can't remember anything being released by Wyrd in the first half of a month.

Summer officially ends on the 23rd September (at least according to google), so its still possible the September release stuff will be on line before that date.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Adran said:

Summer officially ends on the 23rd September (at least according to google), so its still possible the September release stuff will be on line before that date.

In Russia we call end of september "not real winter yet, but pet bears are already sleepy"

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1

I noticed that there aren’t currently cards for Miss Demeanor and the Gremlinette. The announcement said we would be getting those cards, since it said we’d be getting cards for all the special editions. I know that they only ever had photos and not commissioned artwork, but are those coming or are they just getting left behind again?

• Thanks 2