Miss Ery

Does anyone know if international shipping goes  up massively if you add the books (or the decks?) I thought it was a fixed value at one point (though I could be imaging that)

From what I understand it is just the books not the decks, but I live in the USA so I can't confirm this.  I know when you add 1 book the shipping immediately jumps by a huge amount for international orders, but I have heard people saying they are ordering cards and decks so I don't think this has the same effect. 

Once the store goes live you can always put together your order and see what the postage is before confirming it - I'm pretty sure the issue with the books is the size and weight, so the decks shouldn't push the postage costs up too much. I ordered Tara and Hired Swords boxes last year for $10 shipping, but adding the book pushed shipping up to about $30. I didn't order the decks as I'd already decided to order them from a local supplier

Hi, does anyone know if the Miss Ery is per order or per household. If for example i split an order into 2x$100 rather than $200 but shipped to the same address, would this count as two orders thus getting 2 teddies? My little gang has a need for more teddies......

thanks for any advices.

It would make it far easier to just do for every $100 spent, but hey I shall not complain. Loving the new sculpt for teddy. It will sit nicely next to my nightmare edition that I picked up in the Black Friday sale. 8)

That said, I must concentrate on my ten thunders crew.....really glad in some ways Shen Long wasn't released yet as I would be ever so broke.

As a note, unless they changed it this year, that's $100 worth of product, not including shipping.

Hah I was getting close to the threshold on shipping alone. I demand a free give away from the postal service to compensate for financial Miss Ery on their behalf.

I completely screwed myself.  I just ordered over $200.00 in product and forgot to separate it into 2 orders to get 2 Miss Ery.  Durp!  I can't think of anyway to have a "do-over" lol

Don't feel bad. I did the same thing last night. Total Order = $217. :(

Is it only the name on the back like the other limited cards or on the front as well? and is it missing the "This model counts as teddy in every way" that the other cards have?

The package on Thursday and Friday at GenCon (Whiskey arrived a day late, after all...) says Teddy (and not Miss Ery) on both sides of the card.

Possible to get pics of the different configs?

A bit off-topic, as the teddy in question was "Nightmare Teddy" and not "Miss Ery"

Miss Ery only has the single configuration on her sprue...and is just labeled "Teddy" implying it was meant as just an alternate Teddy sculpt and not a dedicated "Miss" model originally.