Wyrd at Gen Con 2014

CaseyJ

Nightmare Kaeris is the only obvious answer.

To make up for the 'whichever faction wins the summer campaign gets an alt master' debacle.

Well she is a Master in M2e now and will be getting a brand new plastic sculpt so that has pretty much been fulfilled already (at least once the crew box hits the shelves).

Well she is a Master in M2e now and will be getting a brand new plastic sculpt so that has pretty much been fulfilled already (at least once the crew box hits the shelves).

Oh yeah.....silly me...that's right, she's so special now...........especially since no one else is getting a brand new sculpt.

• Like 1

Surely this has been brought up before, but on the TTB podcast Justin did say that the plan was still to release two new sculpts for Kaeris - the regular crew box and the alternate version for Dead of Winter. Apparently Justin's been bugging people about it for a few years now. :)

You've seen the new book?

I wish. That little "staff" thing below my name is barely worth the pixels it's made from. :)

The above post (EDIT: plus what Ausplosions said about two art pieces) was all based on what Justin said on the most recent Through the Breach podcast. 

Yup. Two pieces of kaeris art in new book.

When/if they become models is not something I can comment on.

There's still alt art in the old books for a few characters that hasn't been made into models, such as an alt Lilitu, another alt Teddy, and presumably an alt Sonnia. Same goes for some of the art from the original Fate Decks. Some of the pictures don't even seem to resemble any of the known characters, such as what looks like Coppelius in drag for the Masks and  one of the Tomes cards representing an Arcanist that is not Ramos, who I want to say is Ryle before he crossed the Breach.

Oooh, maybe a Nightmare Debts box, with a huggy that's actually intimidating.  (Really, how scary can a demon be, if the commonly accepted nickname for him ends up being "Huggy:")

<OT> Hey, that gives me an idea.  Maybe I should stick a red LED inside my huggy, with the battery in the base.  If I then base my paint job off of Mako's that might give him a little more creep factor.

Thanks for Posting the Cosplay Pics.

Utterkhaos had a killer coffin. :)

And Yes, The Staff, The Pipe, The Rat in my pocket and a bunch of Rat Traps, should clue people in on Me being Hamelin.

I'm mildly confused about the person in face paint with the oilcoat and gun.

Great jobs everyone.

On the side note of puppets I hope they implement the same idea they had with Johana and Mis-step and provide cards to use with some of the plastic puppets from puppet wars ~ would love to run puppet Seamus as a Mad hatter sub.

Do it wyrd! boost your puppet wars sales!

? All puppet wars minis are already legal to use as their malifaux version in Malifaux games (its in the gaining grounds document). You can get the arsenal decks for the cards.

Unless you want to buy the cards with the puppet picture on

All limited edition cards up to date have come with the correct limited editon artwork, what they have said they aren't doing is reprinting the first edition limetd artwork on 2nd edition cards.

The one model I would love to see is from the artwork on Sonnia in book 1. She is poring over some tomes and there is what can only be called a Fire Golem beside her. There already are metal gamin and metal golem, ice gamin and ice golem and fire gamin.

I would like equal representation for the element of fire in Malifaux  :D

D.

• Like 1

The one model I would love to see is from the artwork on Sonnia in book 1. She is poring over some tomes and there is what can only be called a Fire Golem beside her. There already are metal gamin and metal golem, ice gamin and ice golem and fire gamin.

I would like equal representation for the element of fire in Malifaux  :D

D.

I guess that means Whiskey is now an element thanks to Whiskey Golem.

• Like 2

Actually, some tiny Whiskey Gamin made out of little kegs and such would be adorable.  Make this happen Wyrd.

I'm still hoping for Nightmare Levi, but then someone mentioned Nightmare Zoraida and the thought of a giant, horrifying Bad Juju sounds quite lovely.

Mainly I want Nightmare Levi, though, because the render for the standard Desolation Engine is a little boring and I'd rather not have to build one out of Dark Eldar and Cephalyx parts.

• Like 2

we still need whiskey gamin

Whiskey Gamin! That's it, this has to happen! :D

Oooh, maybe a Nightmare Debts box, with a huggy that's actually intimidating.  (Really, how scary can a demon be, if the commonly accepted nickname for him ends up being "Huggy:")

Aw come on, he's terrifying! Just look at him:

2013-04-13215518-1_zps144980ba.jpg

Now doesn't that just strike fear into your heart? ;)

Anyway, it's Monday, which means the Chronicles and thus a release schedule will be coming up in a matter of hours...right? 

• Like 3