Just because ... 2/3/16

Nathan Caroland

That first shirt brings a small tear to my eye. It truly is a great time to be alive in the Golden Age of Yan Lo. I pretty much have to have those.

Lets see.. you need a shirt that says Lead Lined Shirt and costs just a little bit more than the other equivalent shirts. Okay, probably not. I'll leave the ideas to others.

• Like 2

I think I need that first shirt.

7 minutes ago, Rob Lo said:

Lets see.. you need a shirt that says Lead Lined Shirt and costs just a little bit more than the other equivalent shirts. Okay, probably not. I'll leave the ideas to others.

Look, not gunna lie I'd buy that shirt in a heartbeat.

How about a Von schill shirt that comes apart easily? I think I'll leave the thinking to others too...

• Like 1

Slightly my personal preference, but I like a regular "Wyrd" or "Wyrd Games" logo rather than the website address. Dunno why, but website addresses on shirts always seem a little...off to me. And any interested parties can always google it if need be to find the site.

I do hope the TT shirts are fully stocked in time for the next sale event :)

• Like 1

I didn't come up with it, but I'd probly buy a shirt showing a really, really excited Gremlin with the slogan "Macha Roja Fan, Club."

I'm trying to formulate something with the Brewmaster, since he's my current obsession. Him proffering a bottle above the words "Goes Down Easy" is in the right vein, but I'll circle back around on that one.