mythicFOX

M2e Kaeris

24 minutes ago, green-n-dumb said:

Is there any way to build Kaeris on a budget for a new player?
Or she needs like emissary+railgolem to work?

I don't think there's any Arcanist master that needs the Emissary. I wouldn't stress the Rail Golem. It seems like it's one of those models that when the stars are aligned is awesome but most of the time you would have been better off with Howard. Unless you are running it in a Hoffman crew, where it can get a Ml7 attack.

Kaeris box + Ramos box + Malifaux Child should get you off to a good start with Kaeris. Add other good Arcanist models from there.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, green-n-dumb said:

Is there any way to build Kaeris on a budget for a new player?
Or she needs like emissary+railgolem to work?

Personally I would say Kaeris is a generalist, so she doesn't need anything in particular to play. She is capable of supporting what you happen to have.  Kaeris box and Ramos Box will let you compete in all types of games. 

• Like 1

Hi i am a new player. I have the Kaeris crew that i extented, so my actual team is:

-kaeris + blinding flame(1) 

- the firestarter (7)

-2 gunsmith (14)

-eternal flame (2)

-3 fire gamin ( 12) 

- rail golem (11) + Powered by flame (2)

-5 soulstones 

what do you think abaout this composition?

so heat wave.... how are people getting this to work? does she get instinctual from emmy then swoop in, flare attack a few times with flaming halo and then heat stroke?

seems more complicated than grabbing and droping 

On 5/23/2018 at 11:31 AM, biby063 said:

Hi i am a new player. I have the Kaeris crew that i extented, so my actual team is:

-kaeris + blinding flame(1) 

- the firestarter (7)

-2 gunsmith (14)

-eternal flame (2)

-3 fire gamin ( 12) 

- rail golem (11) + Powered by flame (2)

-5 soulstones 

what do you think abaout this composition?

That composition is really similar with the one i had when started playing with Kaeris. Eventually changed Rail Golem for The Captain, i really like the model, although it doesn't have the same synergy as the golem, it has some (causes burn), and the defense is great, while also adding some utility.

It's not the most competitive list (i guess you'ld have to add joss and/or hank) but it's pretty fun to play. Also, consider a split between fire gamin and metal gamin for some extra defense (for holding objectives, etc). Some matches/objectives I split 2/2

best regards