Funniest rule or model?

daynewma

I'm always a little amused by Seamus creating a Belle from a corpse marker generated by a dead male character (or non-human). I imagine him lugging around a bunch of cantaloupes, wigs made from mops and a comically oversized tube of lipstick. Also the thought process of someone who just saw their buddy killed by Seamus, reanimated as an undead hooker right in front of them, and thinks "Hey... Todd/Moleman Pete is looking GOOOOOD now!"

I'm always a little amused by Seamus creating a Belle from a corpse marker generated by a dead male character (or non-human). I imagine him lugging around a bunch of cantaloupes, wigs made from mops and a comically oversized tube of lipstick. Also the thought process of someone who just saw their buddy killed by Seamus, reanimated as an undead hooker right in front of them, and thinks "Hey... Todd/Moleman Pete is looking GOOOOOD now!"

I remember a game from first edition which was Nicodem vs Seamus. We joked that Nicodem kept summoning mindless zombies, then Seamus just spun them around, gave them a dress and some lipstick and sent them on their way.

On Order of the Governor's Secretary... I love saying that.

Yeah, that's my favorite. It is just one of those little things that seems to fit the character in question so well. You know he'd love any abuse of power he can get. 

I think my second has to be the "You're drunk, go home" trigger. 

1.5 moment (not a model or a rule)

Gremlin fires at a corphee duet, flips / cheats a 13 of rams to hit (triggering - dumb luck)

damage flips a red joker and then a severe.

I dub thy fragmented corpse Corphee Killer Jones.

The same miniature has had a lingering following and a number of amusing situations unfold around him since, including Lynch blowing his own face off when he used Malifaux Roulette and pulled the last card from my hand (a black joker) which then killed him off when he had no stones left.

He hasn't caused the same level of madness in 2.00 but is still known and feared through out the bayou.

What babe?

The babe with the power.

Ever since this was introduced I've been hassled to create a Jareth model and crew.

I suppose the Rooster Riders are an easy concept for the goblin cavalry (can't find a name for them) the piggapult is clearly big birtha (the goblin cannon) and the tanked out goblin with the machine gun (again no name) is Burt.

Sorry to have gone off topic......

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...