Is your entry point Master still your main?

I started with Nico but didn't play him right away. My first two games were played with Pandora but I sold her off because I didn't care for the play style. Once I sold her I picked Levi who became my primary master. I then got Nico painted up and he has become my second favorite master.

Edited by Twisted Metal

I started with Perdita, found her a little too strong for the local scene, and swapped her out for one Chasticlese Hoffman, who has been a blast to both play and theoryfaux over. I miss Perdita though, and plan to come back to her and the Ortegas once I find out what kind of deal their getting with Book 4.

I started with Seamus, and after learning the rules and a few games, I decided I didn't really like his play style. I picked up the viks, then later kaeris followed by rasputina shad most recently ramos. I haven't gotten to play arcanists lately, but I no longer play seamus at all. It isn't that he is unplayable, I just don't like the style. I consider rasputina to be my main.

Short answer is no :(

Long answer... Still a fan of Goblins in any form, so my very first purchase was the V1 rulebook and Somer's box :) I was keen, and still am, to run a Gremlin crew (had one 4-way game with them to learn the funnies), but then I had to move to Sydney so got less opportunity to play. When I finally did, it was at MOAB, where I started looking at another mini that had caught my eye, Nicodem & his crew box.

A couple of years later and I'm still rocking Pimp Daddy Nico :D

I first bought Sonnia and Perdita. Played Sonnia to learn the basics then started switching it up with Perdita. Then I got Hoffman and played him a few times. I then realized that I wasn't painting my models fast enough so I made myself a rule that I wouldn't play any unpainted figures. Criid is my only painted master so far so I'm getting good use out of her.

Som'er was my first, but not really a master I play much any more. I moved over to Ressers a year and a half ago and haven't really wanted to go back to the Green Meanies (I also won a league with them and decided to put them on the shelf). Ressers just fit my play style a lot better I think, especially Seamus. I'll go green again soon though, it is Som'er, Som'er Som'er time after all!

I put myself down for "indiceso". My first purchased Master is Nicodem, though I only got one game in with him before switching to other Ressers while I built up my model pool (dynamic summons are good summons). I think I've gotten in more games with Seamus by now, but Nico is still the necromancer who has my heart. Levi is a close second fluff- and mechanic-wise, but I've only used him twice.

I bought both So'mer and Rasputina when I got started and Raspy has been my go to master from the beginning. I picked up the Vics about two months back though and I might be able to spend more time with them, but I still have to really figure them out.

Perdita was my first. And as Jonas said, she was too good after the first few months so I experimented with a few others for a while....pretty much settled on Marcus - he is my solid second. But I still play Perdita as often as I can get away with.....she is still my favorite.

Perdita was my first love now she splits time with colette, sonnia, viks, and ramos(non avatar).As far as total games played between my masters she is still in the lead (as far as total games played would go) however colette is catching up to her so I voted undecided. Granted that being said outside of competitive style practice games or tournaments I find that I don't get either dita or colette out much anymore in casual settings and for casual games with vikkies I either don't play one or both of hulk hogan and /or librarian.

I can say a definite yes. I chose my first master based solely on cup size ( as I didn't know anything else about the game lol.) Since then I've obtained the ortegas and criid boxes( mainly for the minions,) I've also started a small Marcus " funplay" mini list.

Big hair, big sword, and big :)'s Lady J was the first master for me and has continued to surprise both myself and my opponents with what shes capable of!!!

I started with Seamus and hes still the master I go to a LOT. I have been playing the Guild more thi syear for something a little different and have to say I am enjoying them a fair bit, my biggest drawback with Seamus at the moment isnt a gaming one its that I just cant get motivated to paint my Dead doxies and couple of other Resser models with no paint on them at the moment (theres only about 8 but still). The Vikkys and Von Schill also drag me away from my Ressers quite often.

Started with Kirai, lost like a bastard for a while and after things finally clicked (and a Shikome made it to my bag) I became a force of nature. Also expanded to Seamus though he is definitely more of a secondary master for my. Right now I'm getting into McMourning and loving it. I still love my spirit lady though and she is my goto when the kiddie gloves go off.

I voted Undecided because the answer is, well, sort of.

I bought Lilith and her crew first because it appealed to me, only to find that she was one of the strongest masters (bear in mind this was when there was only book 1 around), so I decided to get another master, stayed in faction, bought Pandora...hmm *hmm*

So then I bought Perdita and, when book 2 came out, the Showgirls. I still use these four almost exclusively, and have stuck fairly close to the original crews:

Perdita - Enslaved Nephilim, Nino, Santiago, Executioner (and now, the Watcher) usually form the core of that crew

Standard Showgirl 35ss - Colette, Cassandra, Duet, Performer, Dove

Lilith - 2 Mature, 3 Tots, Primordial Magic

Pandora I must admit I rarely play these days, mainly because of the perception of her as a NPE, which is a shame because I love the concept

I do have other crews (I've been building a McMourning crew for the last year or so :Hiding_Puppet:) but just keep coming back to the first three.

Cheers

Rob

I started with Nicodem and played him exclusively for about a year. (Did not play very often in general though, then)

I still play him, but I am now someone that waits to see the strategy and picks master after.

He is an automatic take for me in Shared Claim Jump.

I tend to take McMourning when I am looking at movement based strats (And the schemes that I like with them)

I also take Seamus whenever I can rationalize it because he is currently the most fun to me to play.

But Nico still gets out of the case.