Waldo's Weekly - Learn to Fly

Kyle

WW_4.20.2022_SocialMedia.jpg

Hey Wyrdos,

This week, Waldo grew tired of all his old hobbies (setting stuff aflame, watching things burn, dancing in ashes, etc.) and decided to try something new for a change: knitting. Or, at least that’s what he told the police after they caught him weaving on the road.

So, while we make sure Waldo never knits-and-drives again, let’s take a look at what kinds of storms have been brewing up in the design room!

Not everyone gets to utilize their nightmares or step backwards in time immediately when they journey through the Breach. Sometimes you’ve got to dabble until you’ve figured out what sort of special gifts the Breach has given you (if anything).

Which is why we’re taking a look at an upcoming Minion that will be coming out in the next Malifaux expansion: the Dabbler!

WW_4.20.2022_Art.jpg

Don’t look so glum, Dabbler! There’s no reason to have a black cloud hang over your head. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and specialize in magic. As long as you don’t get eaten by silurids, cannibals, oni, piglets, the cursed undead, or creatures made of darkness…

You know, maybe it’s best to stay inside while you learn the basics. Just make sure not to burn the place down in the process.  

That’s it from us this week. We’ll have plenty of new Malifaux reveals in the coming months!

EasterSale_Webstore_Graphic_Angelica.png

And don’t forget! Today is the LAST DAY of the Easter Extravaganza 2022 Event! Head to our webstore NOW to grab those alt models you’ve got in your cart before it’s too late!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sterling Chandler said:

Thats what i was wondering. But the previous starter boxes have had a henchman. An enforcer and 2 minions haven't they?

We do already have an exception with Bayou (1 Henchman, 3 Enforcers) so the Arcanist starter could also break the mould.

That said, I think its more likely to be a normal expansion box.  My first thought was Minions for Sandeep, as they each control a different element, which ties into him, but my friends have 80% convinced me they'll be for Wong because of the fish!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, theamazingmrg said:

We do already have an exception with Bayou (1 Henchman, 3 Enforcers) so the Arcanist starter could also break the mould.

That said, I think its more likely to be a normal expansion box.  My first thought was Minions for Sandeep, as they each control a different element, which ties into him, but my friends have 80% convinced me they'll be for Wong because of the fish!

Time to bring back the m2e 'yes these are minions but they're all actually unique model' autumn knights vibe.

• Like 1