Is there going to be a summer errata?

There hasn't been anything official on the errata/FAQ schedule since Aaron left. But even if we are still working on that schedule, the summer errata was an emergency errata for things that were breaking the game, rather than general balance.

1 hour ago, touchdown said:

I hope we get a 2nd clarification for "another model" on action triggers

Undo the dirty that was done to my girl Nekima! She didn't deserve it!
You solo-list ONE little notable tournament and then your master quakes in fear as the dev team appears behind her and whispers sensually "It's nerf or nothing"
Inhuman Reflexes I could see being called for, but Enraged by Insolence? Really? I can't even remember the last time I used the ability, much less to great, oppressive game effect. 

• Agree 3

19 hours ago, Kharnage said:

Undo the dirty that was done to my girl Nekima! She didn't deserve it!
You solo-list ONE little notable tournament and then your master quakes in fear as the dev team appears behind her and whispers sensually "It's nerf or nothing"
Inhuman Reflexes I could see being called for, but Enraged by Insolence? Really? I can't even remember the last time I used the ability, much less to great, oppressive game effect. 

How is it a significant nerf if it's an ability you didn't use in the first place? 😜

On 7/16/2020 at 7:55 AM, nahjor said:

How is it a significant nerf if it's an ability you didn't use in the first place? 😜

I'm not lamenting her loss of power, but the loss of principle. The clear indication is they went out of their way to shoot themselves in the foot, just so Nekima could be *slightly* less cool. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kharnage said:

I'm not lamenting her loss of power, but the loss of principle. The clear indication is they went out of their way to shoot themselves in the foot, just so Nekima could be *slightly* less cool. 

I think they must know the another model ruling was a mistake by now.  It would be better for the game if they just issued a hotfix, but if they want to save face, the release of Explorer's Society would be a good time for another round of clarifications.

The stealth nerf to Nekima could be made official simply by releasing a new card for her.

4 hours ago, LeperColony said:

It would be better for the game if they just issued a hotfix, but if they want to save face, the release of Explorer's Society would be a good time for another round of clarifications.

I would like it if they just released an FAQ with the release of the new stuff. It's not like questions aren't asked in the beta to know what things could use some clarification but can't really be reworded due to space restrictions.

• Agree 1