Ten Thunders Changelog

bedjy

So here i will update this topic for people to find TT's data in a easy way. I'll edit when we'll find some more :

• Minako Rei has gained Versatile
  • Yan Lo's Rebuild Corpus was slightly changed so that it cannot be abused.
  • Youko Hamazaki "We Own You" triggers has been changed so that it actualy does what it was meant to do.
  • Lone Swordsman "Last Breath" has been changed to avoid obey abuse.
  • High River Monk "Chi Blast" is now :ToS-Range:8" instead of just 8".
  • Beckoner got their built-in symbol remove but their damage tracks includes a brillance token.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

High River Monks no longer deal any damage on their melee attack:P

...already filled out a feedback form.

Not worth noting every individual instance I believe, but I noticed that a lot of generic attacks changed their name. Ototo has his Massive Tetsubo (Massive Club in beta). Chiaki has Siphon Existence (Frantic Flailing in beta). Pretty cool. Same attacks still, just the name changed.

edit:

Actual change. High River Monk "Chi Blast" is now "8:ToS-Range:". Used to be just "8".

13 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

Like that time with the High River Style for ShenLong. The High River is the peaceful one , not the Low

Also, did you notice that Kang has now a metal arm like the Winter Soldier?

3 hours ago, Nikodemus said:

...already filled out a feedback form.

Not worth noting every individual instance I believe, but I noticed that a lot of generic attacks changed their name. Ototo has his Massive Tetsubo (Massive Club in beta). Chiaki has Siphon Existence (Frantic Flailing in beta). Pretty cool. Same attacks still, just the name changed.

edit:

Actual change. High River Monk "Chi Blast" is now "8:ToS-Range:". Used to be just "8".

I really love the name changes. That was one of my favorite parts of Malifaux. Thank you Devs!

• Agree 1

Beckoners had a slight change to there melee attack it went from "frantic flailing" with a built in masks to trigger light inside. To "decieving touch" no built in masks but gives a brilliance token and still has the trigger.

While small it's technically a straight buff

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, yames said:

While small it's technically a straight buff

Yup. It gets around Stunned, for starters.

They also removed the cap on The Light Inside. Not that you could exceed that cap (+3), as built in suit, soulstone and card were needed to get you there, but it does mean that if something does come down the pipe that can add a fourth mask, it's not going to be hindered.

1 hour ago, Morgan Vening said:

Yup. It gets around Stunned, for starters.

They also removed the cap on The Light Inside. Not that you could exceed that cap (+3), as built in suit, soulstone and card were needed to get you there, but it does mean that if something does come down the pipe that can add a fourth mask, it's not going to be hindered.

It also means that when a model tries to disengage, it will gain a Brillance token !
Don't fly away from the druuuuuug !!!

Edited

6 hours ago, SerZaka said:

Out of topic but I want to share it anyway :

in the upgrade section you can see the new concepts of Chiaki , Soul Porter, Hungering Darkness and Izamu (not sure about him)

I was interested.   Weird that the Soul Porter is on all the Ascendant upgrades though.

New Chiaki lost her flute and mask and she's PISSED about it.

22 minutes ago, bedjy said:

It also means that when a model tries to disengage, it will gain a Brillance token !
Don't fly away from the druuuuuug !!!

Ehh?

pg22, "If the attack is successful, instead of its normal effects, reduce this model’s Push distance by 2/4/6 inches"

I'd assume the normal effect would include the Brilliance being ignored too. Just like any other attack that adds an additional non-trigger effect beyond damage (McMourning's Skull Saw, Sonnia's Runic Blade, etc).

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

Ehh?

pg22, "If the attack is successful, instead of its normal effects, reduce this model’s Push distance by 2/4/6 inches"

I'd assume the normal effect would include the Brilliance being ignored too. Just like any other attack that adds an additional non-trigger effect beyond damage (McMourning's Skull Saw, Sonnia's Runic Blade, etc).

You're right
Weird, I think we've played it wrong for a loooog time ! :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jesy Blue said:

Not necessarily.  Some could have the action as a bonus, some could have it as a regular.  Nothing is set in stone.

Actions and triggers don't change in what they do or how they work across models. That's a core design philosophy and would also defeat the purpose of the standardization that happened. 

• Agree 5

10 hours ago, santaclaws01 said:

So every other model with risky maneuvers is wrong then.

No. Wyrd instructed me to play respective models as written.

EDIT:

Copy paste of what I got from Wyrd regarding this particular thing:

... At this time, play the cards as they read, so Bunraku's bonus action and HRM's regular action. Keep an eye out for errata or an FAQ for potential changes in the future, should the design team decide it's necessary.  ...

29 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

No. Wyrd instructed me to play respective models as written.

EDIT:

Copy paste of what I got from Wyrd regarding this particular thing:

Is it the HRM that's got the misprint (no attack profile on it's main attack?). Having to already buy new cards from Drivethru before I've even got my faction packs, then having to buy them again if they decide to change them back to beta, is gonna annoy me.

Seems a bit weird that they're still openly considering adjustments less than a week after things went live.

Just now, Morgan Vening said:

Is it the HRM that's got the misprint (no attack profile on it's main attack?). Having to already buy new cards from Drivethru before I've even got my faction packs, then having to buy them again if they decide to change them back to beta, is gonna annoy me.

Seems a bit weird that they're still openly considering adjustments less than a week after things went live.

They already fixed the damage profile. My last post was strictly about Risky Maneuver.

Wyrd has been doing errata since forever, so I don't really see the point about "openly considering adjustments".