What new Upgrades are we Getting?

H4ml3t

2 minutes ago, retnab said:

Could make for a good turn 1 play getting Truth in Flame by moving over 3 models too.

That was one of my first thoughts too. I usually prep a turn 1 Truth in Flame and this makes it quite a bit easier as she doesn't have to have someone else spend AP applying Burning now.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Franchute said:

Do you have more details?

2ss - 

Gives her an ability to choose not to tic Adrenaline at the end of the turn (no heal, obviously)

Also gets Barbaros' Challenge 0 action

1ss - 

Gains adrenaline +1 When she activates

Brass knuckles get a ram trigger to heal the damage she deals.

Basically she can now reliably fight with adrenaline.

Edited by Kaiser Senpai
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like Ironsides' 2ss one is kind of an alternative to Frontline Leadership (weaker adrenaline effect, stronger control effect), I'm curious how it feels on the table.   The adrenaline and heal trigger one sounds awesome!

What does everyone think of the upgrades so far, have your personal tiers been thrown around like mine have? (I'm very excited to play super-solo debuff queen Kaeris!)

1 hour ago, Boomstick said:

It is Showgirl Minions. So no free focus for Cassandra and Carlos. More's the pity.

Bleh. Not sure any minion Showgirls actually care about focus? I mean its kinda nice to fish for the suit you want on a performer's Siren's Call, but focus on a coryphee is just joker fishing. Ice Dancers are gonna be too far away/have no need. Orian..wait no one plays those. 

51 minutes ago, retnab said:

What does everyone think of the upgrades so far, have your personal tiers been thrown around like mine have? (I'm very excited to play super-solo debuff queen Kaeris!)

Still trying to process...

Also wanting confirmation/details for Rasputina Upgrades (love her) and waiting to hear anything at all re Marcus and Mei.

• Like 1

Ironsides I think is gonna be a boss now. Kaeris I am optimistic for. She still has some tricky order of operations issues that she wants to deal with. I think the new limited makes the instinctual from Emissary even more coveted. That push is amazing though even if the upgrade is expensive. Definitely worth tinkering. Ramos upgrades are alright but nothing special. Mei's upgrades are fun but I don't think the do much to change her position in the arcanist tier column. 

1 hour ago, Kaiser Senpai said:

2ss - 

Gives her an ability to choose not to tic Adrenaline at the end of the turn (no heal, obviously)

1ss - 

Gains adrenaline +1 When she activates

Brass knuckles get a ram trigger to heal the damage she deals.

Basically she can now reliably fight with adrenaline.

Being able to use her 0 action to get placed into base to base with an enemy within 6 before anyone attacks her is awesome. When I played her my biggest issue was getting her where she needed to be if no one was smacking her.

• Like 1

Not sure if I love this topic or consider it torture as I wait for GenCon to end and Wyrd to start packing my, and everyone else's, online order.

Either way really interested in the Ramos buffs and dying to hear what happens for Rasputina (wow summons....?) and Marcus.  These three are the old originals and really hoping for a breath of freshness and am curious to see what direction it was felt the masters should move.

One thing I seem to notice, and I may be wrong, but it looks as though there is a trend in the upgrades to further support or add to the "theme" of the master and crew selection, maybe a little trying to get more of the character of individual masters and their crew's out.  Certainly seems the case with Colette and her Showgirls buff, does remain to be seen if this is a real trend across our, and other, factions or just an outlier I've noticed.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, so_diogenes said:

From schemes and stones facebook:

-Sandeep gains limited that summons Banasuva on damaging
-Sandeep can use CA actions off Academics and gives Academics (+) flips

Wow, not that Sandeep teaching all models around him, now he learns what other models can do? Now that will take an eternity to decide what to do... :D

2 hours ago, Kaiser Senpai said:

2ss - 

I wonder if it will be worth bringing a Raptor and Myranda with Pack Leader or if that's just too gimmicky.

36 minutes ago, King of Draconis said:

Wow, not that Sandeep teaching all models around him, now he learns what other models can do? Now that will take an eternity to decide what to do... :D

It sounds very similar to Cassie's understudy, should make for some interesting lists!

52 minutes ago, entropolous said:

Poison Marcus is now a maybe thing, (0) to deal poison to models near a friendly beast, infect trigger on his club, and models take 2 damage from poison instead of 1 near him and beast henchmen

and a new trail with armor, ca+1 and damage to models ending engaged with marcus

I've only recently started playing Marcus and I've been considering a Poison list with Performers. Now the idea just got cooler.