Black Friday Newsletter

Lucidicide

I ordered on Wednesday, November 23rd and received confirmation it was sent out today. I was worried that my order would not go through, since the next day I learned three was some fraudulent activity on my credit card....someone across the ocean from me bought a train ticket in Germany -_-;; Had to get a new account.

2 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Sure, during normal business. Do you have any idea how many orders came in before you? ... lots. And we didn't work the holiday or the extended weekend (never do - folks should enjoy themselves). We started shipping per the info box on Tuesday, realistically, it'll take a solid week at least to get the orders out the door, so into mid next week easily, and that's with them working extended hours as well as Saturday. :)

We'll get you sorted, promise. Just takes a bit of time with these sales. 

I appreciate the reply. I believe a whole lot of orders came in before mine and a whole lot after too! I understand that's a lot of orders to fill and I agree with the sentiment that time off for holidays is incredibly important.

I also appreciate you guys working so diligently to get them out as fast as possible. Thank you so much! Please keep these things in mind when reading further.

If a company is going to run a sale and they can't meet the demands to keep shipments in line with their protocol (in this case 3-5 business days), they should let the consumer know ahead of time in order to create realistic expectations.

Without setting expectations ahead of time for delays, it's not unreasonable of me (or any of your customers) to expect every order made on Friday to be shipped out by Friday the following week (5 business days).

Edit: I didn't see an info box about shipping starting on Tuesday - was that e-mailed?

11 minutes ago, gozer said:

I appreciate the reply. I believe a whole lot of orders came in before mine and a whole lot after too! I understand that's a lot of orders to fill and I agree with the sentiment that time off for holidays is incredibly important.

I also appreciate you guys working so diligently to get them out as fast as possible. Thank you so much! Please keep these things in mind when reading further.

If a company is going to run a sale and they can't meet the demands to keep shipments in line with their protocol (in this case 3-5 business days) then they should let the consumer know ahead of time in order to create realistic expectations.

Without setting expectations ahead of time for delays, it's not unreasonable of me (or any of your customers) to expect every order made on Friday to be shipped out by Friday the following week (5 business days).

Edit: I didn't see an info box about shipping starting on Tuesday - was that e-mailed?

This message was on your shopping cart, above a "I have read and agree to these terms" check box:

• Please leave time for your order to arrive. Orders placed during the Black Friday Sale will be shipped on or after the 29th of November, but please leave time for handling due to the amount of orders we will receive during this period. We do not calculate, and are not responsible for, any customs fees or local taxes. Please be aware that your order may be subject to these, depending on your local laws.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, solkan said:

This message was on your shopping cart, above a "click here if you understand" button:

• Please leave time for your order to arrive. Orders placed during the Black Friday Sale will be shipped on or after the 29th of November, but please leave time for handling due to the amount of orders we will receive during this period. We do not calculate, and are not responsible for, any customs fees or local taxes. Please be aware that your order may be subject to these, depending on your local laws.

Oh! Hehe! Didn't notice that notice!

This crow tastes delicious by the way! NOMNOMNOM

• Like 4

Heh, we actually do post it, and require folks to acknowledge that they are reading it before payment - it's slightly amazing how many people miss it. I think it has to do with the fact that almost everything these days comes with blah blah blah text and it's easy to just over look it. 

To be honest, we are actually fairly on time with processing these orders, with the understanding of the starting with Tuesday the 29th. :) We should have most of the orders ready to go out either by end of work day Saturday (they are working overtime that day) or Monday, which means last pickup being Tuesday. Sooo ... close enough for the 3-5 business days taking that into consideration?

And don't worry about it, the last forums, I actually owned a little over 17,000+ souls, as folks didn't read all the fine text of joining the forum and notice that should they believe in such a thing (not calling into question anyone's beliefs or disbeliefs) and not opt out with the simple click box, that they gave ownership of said soul over to me to do with as I pleased, etc, lawyer babble, etc. Alas, I relinquished my rights with the new forum ... 

:P

• Like 7

I received my package today (USA). I was surprised that the 4 new alt models have a different card design. Also received a Perdita Ortega card with that design. Are all new models getting this new design?

Alt Nicodem name is Amelia Bathory

Alt Rafkin name is Rowan Nilsson

Does those names have some relevance to Malifaux/Through the Breach fluff?

DSC01513.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/6/2016 at 3:34 PM, Aaron said:

Hey! I'm slightly over six feet tall! Calling me small...

If it helps, I'm 6'8". most people are small to me.

Also, my order shipped today! (13616, for those keeping track) it is supposed to arrive Monday. Now the question is, will I be strong enough to keep myself from working on my new minis until after school lets out for winter break (Thursday)?

12 hours ago, tallghost said:

If it helps, I'm 6'8". most people are small to me.

Also, my order shipped today! (13616, for those keeping track) it is supposed to arrive Monday. Now the question is, will I be strong enough to keep myself from working on my new minis until after school lets out for winter break (Thursday)?

I'm not sure your order number matters. Mine is #13379 and it's not been shipped. Or its been been forgotten about.

I'm getting a bit anxious because it's being sent to a friend so I can weasel out of import taxes and he's away out of the state for Christmas on the 18th.

1 minute ago, Durza said:

I got my shipping notification from Wyrd on monday, but Fedex says the tracking number can't be found, should I wait a few weeks before panicking or should I start now? :P

Don't panic !! Two days after my Gencon order arrived the FedEx site showed it as still being miles away and still in transit