Avatars for the Avatarless: Your Speculation/Ideas/Random Thoughts

Claymore65

So, I was thinking about the Avatars for the M2E beta test on Monday. As we all know, masters who were formerly henchmen might have the opportunity to gain avatar forms of your own. Before we learn more, I was interested in what people might think a cool avatar form would be. For me, I'm most excited about Von Schill. I would seriously love an avatar form that summons a tank/APC/Giant Mecha suit. It would fit the technological theme of the Freikorps, and naturally be really cool. The APC could (possibly) gain some way to spawn Freikorpsmann, and the Giant Mecha/Tank would naturally be a be a brutal ranged attacker. What are some of your other thoughts on possible new Avatar forms?

I love the Von-mecha-Schill idea.

I am really interested to see what they do with Collodi and his avatar. Perhaps aCollodi will make enemies dance on his strings (obey) or create more marionettes from them.

aMolly will be extra despondent and contemplative.

aLucius will be Coppelius! :Paralyzed_Puppet:

Shouldn't Von Schilll become the Ultimate Warrior?

The Von Schillaniacs will not like that quote at all. Schill-a-mania will run wild all over you! :P

I'd like to see Kaeris become like a phoenix. Have her mechanical wings burnt off to their frame and replaced with some spectral type of flame wings. Perhaps making her more melee orented with a flaming sword like an archangel of flames. Exploding in flames when she is reduced to 0 wounds then burring and re-appearing somewhere else on the battlefield. Perhaps in her non avatar form now depleted (sacrificing the avatar upgrade to be reborn)

I'd like to see Kaeris become like a phoenix. Have her mechanical wings burnt off to their frame and replaced with some spectral type of flame wings. Perhaps making her more melee orented with a flaming sword like an archangel of flames. Exploding in flames when she is reduced to 0 wounds then burring and re-appearing somewhere else on the battlefield. Perhaps in her non avatar form now depleted (sacrificing the avatar upgrade to be reborn)

If that happened, I'd be getting Kaeris in an instant.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

I am also anxious to see what happens to Yan Lo's avatar :)

My Predicitons:

Von Schill will become this:Spoilered for possible sanity slippage

Molly will become an undead Medusa with terror powers.

Ophelia will become a giant gun. Or just get a pig of her own to ride and become the 5th rider.

Kaeris will gain giant flaming wings, and become a Valkyrie like figure, bringing death close up with flaming pulses(or alternately, become aSonnia with more of a focus on individual attacks and ranged control)

Collodi will become a giant Voltron-esque puppet, with his arms and legs composed of puppets bound into shape and a giant mask for a face. He will be the best direct damage model in the game, but have no control abilities.

Mei Feng will gain Armor made from rail golems, becoming slower but gaining terrain manipulation and crew control.

Lynch will merge with the hungering darkness, gaining the ability to directly manipulate brilliance the way that SOnnia does flame or Mcmourning/bremaster poison. He'll get some brilliance area effects, and healing, but lose some of his luck powers.

Misaki will become the fastest model in the game, being able to take 4 AP without fast, and having a Wk of 8 and a charge of 12 with the ability to make an attack mid charge. She'll do less damage, but will let her minions do more. Also, theres a small chance she'll be a kitsune girl, given her totem.

Lucius will become a full fledged monster after removing his mask, becoming something more akin to a Mature Nephilim, only much tougher.

Yan Lo will become an armored spirit, with the ability to take any (1) action from models with ancestor, and a (0) to gain a talent from an ancestor. He'll also gain the ability to buff undead and some non-ancestor summoning, but lose chi abilities.

Brewmaster's Avatar will be the Avatar of Sobriety. He will dish out coffee instead of brew and will give you fast instead of poison.

That or the Avatar of Drunkardness. Similar to drunken Kung Fu but instead everything is topst turvy DF becomes WP and vice versa simlar to walk and charge and so on...