Waldo's Weekly - Sleepwalking

Kyle

4 hours ago, eddy said:

Plz make peer into dreams non joker... 

Removing the enemy RJ from the game, potentially all game, really seems to go against the whole Malifaux theme that Fate is always present. Don't love it and hope it changes before print. It's nasty enough removing Severes and high cards all game without messing with Fate. 

14 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Removing the enemy RJ from the game, potentially all game, really seems to go against the whole Malifaux theme that Fate is always present. Don't love it and hope it changes before print. It's nasty enough removing Severes and high cards all game without messing with Fate. 

It doesn't remove it from the game, it just discards a card from the deck. The card will go to the discard pile as normal. 

• Like 1

Lady Yume is super awesome! Must buy!

Just to nip it in the bud early, the e is pronounced like egg or extra, not like we (that would be Yumi, a different name).

I love how she's reaching behind her head about to rip it open ala:

edgar.jpg

3 hours ago, marius said:

Really nice, and glad to see models other than Masters coming.  These alternate masters so far seem very well thought out.

Although I am a little cautious about the balancing of so many Masters in a Covid environment.

Unless they just forced the testers to sit at home and do nothing but test... and when they complained were just like 'i KNOW you don't have anything better to do, get back to testing!!!!'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, marius said:

Although I am a little cautious about the balancing of so many Masters in a Covid environment.

I assume they worked without sleeping on the dreamer, were on fire for Sonnia, and haunted by Kirai.

( sorry, no pun for Asami)

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Adran said:

I assume they worked without sleeping on the dreamer, were on fire for Sonnia, and haunted by Kirai.

( sorry, no pun for Asami)

We actually just fell through holes into other dimensions while working on that one.

• Haha 5