M3E Crew Builder

dzlier

I couldn't tell you everything that's out of date but some opponents have tried things and I'm like what so we check the pdf and shows differences.

Couple of things I do remember that were not rules - teddy in a crew with kade doesnt get his discount. And when building a Ramos crew it charges tax on constructs that are all versatile with him.

Some rules things are out of date though

• 2 weeks later...

This is an excellent and useful app - I've been making heavy use of it. Thanks, @dzlier!

One small issue - Ten Thunders are unable to choose Hungering Darkness as a Leader. I suspect it's because he's marked as a Totem, but his ability "The Real Power" means that he loses that attribute if he's the crew Leader.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! 

I wanted to announce that I've (finally) updated the Crew Builder tool https://m3e-crew-builder.herokuapp.com to provide the final released versions of the cards when you download/print a crew.

Sorry for the delay, but I've been quite busy with my super-secret M3E project, which is coming along great ;)

Note some of the card preview text might be a touch out-of-date, but the PDF's themselves should be the fantastic final art!

Check it out, and happy playing :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/12/2019 at 12:59 PM, dzlier said:

Just noticed that the Open Beta forum was deleted, so here is a link to the Crew Builder I provided during the closed/open beta. Enjoy.

https://m3e-crew-builder.herokuapp.com

I haven't added any features to this experience recently, but don't you worry, I'm working on some exciting things to be released soon :)

I picked "like" as my response to your post because it seemed at least as positive as "agree" or "thanks," but if I could have select all three, I would have!

8 hours ago, katadder said:

you still have the old misprint high river monk card in it.

but otherwise, keep up the good work, thanks :D 

Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately making small fixes in the web tool is time consuming (which is why I changed the architecture in my next project to make small changes as easy as a cloud file upgrade), and since I'm trying to focus on getting the next thing out, I probably won't be making fixes to the web tool very frequently. I'll try to keep a list and do a bulk update when I can though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dzlier said:

Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately making small fixes in the web tool is time consuming (which is why I changed the architecture in my next project to make small changes as easy as a cloud file upgrade), and since I'm trying to focus on getting the next thing out, I probably won't be making fixes to the web tool very frequently. I'll try to keep a list and do a bulk update when I can though.

I'm going to assume that includes Minako Rei not being versatile in the tool, even though it shows on the card.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yew Arcane said:

I'm going to assume that includes Minako Rei not being versatile in the tool, even though it shows on the card.

Cost changes are slightly easier because the config file at least is in cloud storage, though I still didn't break it down as nicely so it involves a lot of annoying duplication (every leader's hiring pool is pre-computed so it doesn't have to do it on the front end). But it doesn't require a redeployment at least.

Cards themselves that are out of date do, though.

I cant get this to load on my pixel's chrome browser. I've tried resetting the cache and using desktop view but neither display anything. It just seems to load a blank page?

Any ideas? I'd really like to have this working on my phone again...

**Addit: have installed Firefox and it seems to work fine on that for now...

2 hours ago, frumpypigskin said:

I cant get this to load on my pixel's chrome browser. I've tried resetting the cache and using desktop view but neither display anything. It just seems to load a blank page?

I'm not sure here, I have a Pixel 2 and it works on Chrome there. Might be something related to browser javascipt settings?

1 hour ago, dzlier said:

I'm not sure here, I have a Pixel 2 and it works on Chrome there. Might be something related to browser javascipt settings?

Couldn't find any options or resets in Java settings that worked (specific or general) but using http instead of https works... Any idea why that might be so?

12 hours ago, frumpypigskin said:

I've got the same problem on waterfox on my desktop, but it works fine in Vivaldi (used to work fine in waterfox).

I've had it happen with a similar web app before (t9a, newrecruit.eu) - clearing cookies or the cache does nothing, but I think server side updates will fix it. I think it's a general problem with offline apps (since it seems to effect gecko and blink). Can't remember what it's called, but I think the file/array which lists what needs to be downloaded gets corrupted in the browser, but it's not stored in the cache so you have to wait for a forced update.

(Mostly just guessing, so could be completely missing the ball park)