Beasts and academics for McMourning?

RustAndTheCity

I might use canines and the rogue necrofrom his resser side. A couple of the students might work nice with the Judge spamming their attacks? I've necer bothered to learn them too well but they are decent against their preferred target type I think. Maybe the Valedictorian? You can't summon after the fact but you might be able to anticipate what you want to do, one of the students ignores armour right?

Raptors can give a lot of models regen. Kudra has 4 attacks with Poison. Scorpius can be pretty fun in center-based Strategies.

Myranda with Debt is funny. You can activate her, used debt for a card, optionally charge something and turn into a cerberus and get a SS.

Rogue Necromancies with Domadors might be fun as you can have 4 shots from 2 Necromancies.

14 minutes ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Really wish the 'no gamin' restriction wasn't in there, but I guess Poison Gamin would be a bit ridiculous with him.

Yeah, 6 damage from activating with Poison'd probably be a bit too good though.

Amina, Kudra, Myranda, and the Scorpius are models I'm definitely expecting to see a lot of McM players buying.

1 hour ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Sabretooth Cerberus with Debt to the Guild sounds pretty scary.  Throw in Sidir with Promises, and Papa Loco...

To much investment in slowass models. I will be fielding a Cerberus with debt though. The Judge will probably tag along to help it make a few extra attacks.

Bought me a Scorpius, and messed with the model so the legs are spread wide and the body is closer to the ground. Looks much more evil.

Plus I think if there's a model designed to screw with poison victims, this is it. Models with Poison activate, immediately suffer Poison damage courtesy of Catalyst, and then immediately gain Slow (and hence only 1AP) if Scorpius is nearby.

Also, he can be really nasty if a model is already Slow. Hit the built-in trigger on one of his 0 actions and they either take 4 damage or gain Paralyse. And thanks to Allison Dade and Field Reporters and Hunters we have a lot of Slow...

• Like 2

The Razorpsine rattler seems good to me but the thought of being able to give precise to the valedictorian (mcmourning cant hand out precise in ressur) excites me too. Don't forget the Rougarou from neverborn are beasts that love to pounce, so combo that with the "summons" from amina could trigger that plus any interesting pushes in guild that i haven't thought of. Shastar Vidiya Guard with precise sound like a fun time but their 0 to help guild models move around seems like one of the real prizes here.

On 8/22/2017 at 8:48 PM, Math Mathonwy said:

Piglets and War Pigs!

Ha! Well with the scheme markers mcmourning can pump out the sow could summon quite a few piglets and wild boars could push towards them fairly easily. Take a hog whisperer mercenary and now you have the perfect crew for that person that made a bayou mcmourning model set! Guild Lawyers giving hard to wound to The Sow and helping trigger it's smell fear make them a natural companion and of course mcmourning's lovely nurse assistants can always help heal the piggies since they wont do much on the turn they come in with that slow anyway, so why not heal em up ready to work next turn!

For the Scorpius/Catalyst combo, I thought you generated AP on Activating, the same time you take the poison damage and slow. 

So wouldn't the Activating model choose to generate AP then take the poison and slow which won't do anything... The same as gaining Fast during your activation? 

Also, what about the Dawn Serpent? He's a bit expensive, but has great stats and his