New Guilder Models

Cadaverousbirth

Inspired by @Nathan Caroland and to help @Aaron keep things organized, here's s thread of suggestions for future Guilder models. Bring on the ideas!

I really want to see the metal Lady Justice sculpts redone in plastic. She is one of the most popular starting boxes for new players because it looks so cool. It's time for the third original queen of faux to get her old sculpt(s) redone. 

• Like 2

• A UV treated deck is a thing in the Other Side KS now, Guilders for a Malifaux one? ... or is there already one?
  • Signed something or other by game designers? Pay cost for item at the store and then "people" sign before shipping.
  • Since the Gibbering Hoard's names are probably what the Kings Empire calls them, an alt set of cards for the Kings Empire that are titled as what the Gibbering Hoards call them.
    • Person 1: That's not "Riflemen", that's a "Gerrberrahg".
    • Person 2: I thought that was what the Infiltrators were called?
    • Person 1: It is. They all look the same to a fish person.
  • 1,001 guilders -> force Aaron to design a model that is a representation of you.
  • An actual "Cinnamon" card (This need has been sated with the reveal of the Glory side of the immolated rhino)

oh, model ideas... sad

• Like 4

I would love to see access to henchmen models as guilder prizes.  Alt Kang, Sensei Yu, Candy, Captain, Sybelle, Phillip, Rusty Alice etc.  As for older sculpts redone I would really like Levi, Lady J (holding the scales), Molly.

As for general guilder prizes, I would love to see the foil cards as an option, as well as scheme/corpse/scrap markers.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think alt versions of models should be exclusive to guilders as this will exclude a large player base that may want those models but don't or can't earn the guilders.

Plus, the flip side is,  if those alt models are available to everyone else via sales etc, what is the point of making them rewards for guilders.

I vote stick with plastic resculpts of original metal models or other rewards or merchandise.

Just my two pence worth.

The "next wave" of vintage models could roll through, though some factions (Gremlins and 10T) are going to be really hurting for lack of options quickly.  At this point actually, Gremlins have one more (Squatty Ophelia) and I think 10T are already done on metal masters.  The only way forward from here for them (assuming guilders keep doing vintage printings of masters) is to start looking at alternate sculpt options.

I've made my peace with trading guilders: they are bought with tourney entry fees*, why not resell them at tourney entry cost like any other purchase from the friendly local gaming store? It's just the 3s and 5s which are available as prizes only.

*I cannot say that I have 'earned' a guilder which I got for showing up and placing dead last and providing little challenge to my opponents. That was a purchase, no more.

Hello, I was just wondering if it is only three models at a time at the guilder shop? And if there will be anything neat like alt sculpts or marker sets, or the like to choose from? I've been dabbing all my guilders for a long time to get something cool, and am dismayed by the lack of ability to choose much... 

2 hours ago, Gilchrist said:

Hello, I was just wondering if it is only three models at a time at the guilder shop? And if there will be anything neat like alt sculpts or marker sets, or the like to choose from? I've been dabbing all my guilders for a long time to get something cool, and am dismayed by the lack of ability to choose much... 

There's currently 7 models, not 3. One 'vintage' master per faction. Above the third image, there's a pair of left and right arrows.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Go Canucks Go said:

Anyone heard of any new models coming out? I have 30 Guilders burning a hole in my pocket, want Hamelin but that's it out of the current range.

Uhhh.... Hamelin's there. There are seven total models that you can scroll through with left/right arrows.

Frankly, what I would love to see in there are Avatars - even metal ones. It's the sort of thing that only fanboys would want, they could probably get a print run from Iron Wind Metals for fairly cheap, and they might even add a couple of new ones. Good spirits I'd love to lay hands on a Colette Avatar, only seen one on eBay in the past eight months or so.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, iamfanboy said:

Uhhh.... Hamelin's there.

He said that Hamelin is the only model that interests him out of the current range :P

-> "...... want Hamelin but that's it out of the current range. "

Don`t want to confuse things here :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tris said:

He said that Hamelin is the only model that interests him out of the current range :P

-> "...... want Hamelin but that's it out of the current range. "

Don`t want to confuse things here :)

Ah, my apologies. I missed the 'it's' there.

• 3 weeks later...