Divergent Paths: Outcast Edition

Parker Barrows

The women is already (un)dead. Levi approves obtaining of such character for the needs of the faction and his own.

But if she is (un)dead she can be hired anyway....

May be she has ss cost of 6 and can help to make our wifes significant.)

• 2 weeks later...

*drops a warden claw with less of a CLANG than the peacekeeper claw makes*

Funny you should say that. The child's due to take the next step to be a mechromancer, not the woman.

I'd like to challenge Outcasts for the child and the woman both, but they've both got two wins for the same faction, so by rights we ought to be ganging up on the ones in the lead and both challenging Neverborn for the child and Resurrectionists for the woman. I care way more about the child. Just get the tiny Teddy tinkerer away from Candy. She's [Rusty Alyce voice] borrrrrrrring [/Rusty Alyce]. And you all pack some terrific healing in the faction. Vanessa can basically push the trickster around solo with leyline painkillers. :mellow:

I would love to see at end of event one of models to join outcasts. Mostly some support with 6/7 ss cost. But from what I see it's not possible. Maybe one of them will get undead / lost / tormented?

But to make that we need to win! So good luck my fellow outcasts players in next battles :)

6 hours ago, SoylentRobot said:

wow wouldve thought the two most popular factions would end up winning this how exciting and unexpected

How are you defining popularity?  Neverborn is certainly in the top three most played factions overall, but Ressers rank somewhere in the middle last I saw.

Last year the Outcasts were top dog for the first few weeks and then we (as a faction) stopped playing and fell out of the rankings.  Neverborn did ok, but never enough to make real headway.  Ressers were crushed early and continuously.  Guild and Arcanists were the two that made it to the top, though the Ten Thunders did made a valiant effort towards the end.

Part of what I'm seeing, at least with my local players and a few people in Wyrd chatroom, is that certain outcomes are more fun no matter which faction you're with.  For instance, Hamelin getting another Lost child is cool and all, but I liked the idea of mini-Widow Weaver for Neverborn more.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Freman said:

I think the woman is already undead, which is good for Leveticus.

Alas, given all the people I play against are better than I am, I'd probably be better declaring a faction we don't want to get it.

Nah. She's still alive. That was the Rezzer win condition during Round 1. "She awakens in the morgue, gasping with surprise as she sits up and startles the coroner, very much
alive despite having had no vital signs a moment earlier."

• Like 1

A fun game against Ten Thunders Brewmaster for Hamelin, a win towards the Trickster. 

Let's drive her mad for Jack Daw.

EDIT: It was also my first victory against a good player, so I'm a bit chuffed.

EDIT: Nix with Oath Keeper and Scramble is very good for Undercover Entourage, and Winged Plague can be used sacrificially to tie up an enemy Ama No Zako for a turn so he can complete his run.

• Like 1