Who is your crutch?

I'm talking masters, mainly, but when in doubt, who is that model that you reach for more often than not?

For me, it's likely McMourning. I do love Kirai, but I feel that she can be very card dependent. McMourning always just seems solid to me.  I know what he can do, and what he can't. He never seems "swingy" to me.

For Masters, it's probably Shenlong. My real crutches, though, are the 10 Thunders Brother and Yin the Penangalan. The Brother and Yin are so steady and rock solid at earning points and controlling territory. I have a ahrd time not using them in most scheme pools.

I look at practically any combination of Strategy and Schemes and think, "Well, this would be easy with Leveticus..."

Levi is my crutch. I own four masters, but only ever played one of them. At this point I don;t how I'd even play Viks, Schill, or Dreamer at this point...probably get them killed by over extending them like I can, and get away with it, with Levi.

Right now, my crutch would most likely be Ramos. I can look at almost any combination of schemes and strategies, and realize I'd do best running Ramos & summoning spiders.

For non-master models, Miss Step, Sabertooth Cerberus, December Acolyte, and the Wendigo.

For upgrades, Arcane Reservoir and Imbued Energies.

• Like 1

Tara.  I've played her the most.  She's become my default master.  To the point that when I'm running someone else I find myself thinking of what I'd be doing better if she was on the table.  I miss the + to initiative and the reactivate, not to mention the get out of jail free card to zap her back to the deployment zone if she gets into trouble or to take care of a scheme runner that gets too far over on my side.

• Like 1

For Masters, it's probably Shenlong. My real crutches, though, are the 10 Thunders Brother and Yin the Penangalan. The Brother and Yin are so steady and rock solid at earning points and controlling territory. I have a ahrd time not using them in most scheme pools.

I find it hard not to include Yin in most Resser lists, so I know your pain. With Seamus, she's almost an auto include, healing him for 6 hp an activation, potentially.

I find it hard not to include Yin in most Resser lists, so I know your pain. With Seamus, she's almost an auto include, healing him for 6 hp an activation, potentially.

I love her especially with Yan Lo and Shenlong, as both of them can heal her up and let her survive an entire game surrounded by enemies. Yan Lo is especially nice since he can Lightning Dance his little heart out to deposit those enemies hear her in the first place.

Thunder archer. That's singular. For some reason everyone at my store has mental breakdowns when faced with them if they're alone. Lynch is standing right there on 3Wd? Nope, go charge the thunder archer. It's weird. They're also strangely unwilling to cheat their attacks against them(not damage though. Damage gets cheated to severe. always). 2 or more, especially with blot the sky and they just treat them like they should;to be fair, the proper answer to Blot IS to go murder things, but still.