Who are your favorite Masters?

Phinn

Who are your favorite Masters?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

People choose different Masters for different reasons -  be it playstyle, appearance of models (either contained in Box Set or other in-theme models) or lore. Or maybe they just received a Box Set as a gift and the Master grew on them.

I am interested in knowing who are the most popular Masters of them all and why, so please vote and write a comment about why did you vote the way you did.

Thank you.

The Guild: Lady Justice - blind sword wielding chick who leads the death marshals? Need I say more.

Rezers: Seamus - not only is he potent in game but he's also a very interesting story and he's a mix of Jack the Ripper and The Mad Hatter :D

Neverborn: The Dreamer. His models look nice and he has an interesting style of play plus his fluff is cool.

Arcanist: Kaeris - love the look of Kaeris - simple as.

Outcast: Tara - she got me interested in Malifaux and wanted to get her for a long time. I like her in the stories and I find her play styles intriguing.

Ten Thunders: Brewmaster - drunk gremlins.

Gremlins: Wong. Amusing little bugger who causes sheer mayhem.

Loudest Squeel is the best thing. Som'er is the best master because of it*

I also love everything about Mah from her playstyle to her giant wooden spoon to her sculpt.

Honorable mention to Von Schill who can't be counted as my favourite just because I only play gremlins now. He was my first love in the realm of masters and there's a special place in my heart for his shirtless torso.

*it's mostly because he or his skeeters can give him guaranteed masks every single duel, and masks are already a very very useful suit to have for gremlins: healing on lightning bugs, bowled over on piggos, every single defensive trigger, and of course the all important git yer bro. so sure the fact he doesn't need to take damage is great, but the fact he can do it over and over and over makes it so much better than Ophelia's for example

Edited by Dogmantra

Leveticus, Jack Daw, Colette, Ramos, and to a lesser degree Zoraida (she's boring to play).

Other than that I have no intention of ever playing any other non-gremlin master though I also like Seamus, Doug, Nico, and Collodi - though only aesthetically.

I like almost every Gremlin master cepts Mah Tucket (awesome looking models though!) and Ulix.

I'm so sick of seeing Dreamer crews all the time I no longer like him - seems like everybody has that magical little shit. :rolleyes: 

Edited by SpectreEliteGaming
  • Like 1

Well it is too early to draw conclusions but I must say that I am quite surprised.

• Ulix being the least favorite Gremlin Master and Master as such with 0 votes so far.
  • Collodi the least favorite Neverborn Master sharing the spot with Neverborn Lucius.
  • Tara the most popular Outcast Master.

Lucius for fluff and style in guild and nb.

Lilith for playstyle in nb.

Jack daw for fluff and style.

Wong looks the most fun in gremlins.

Mei Feng in tt because i'm an arcanist at heart!

Kaeris for arcanists and my favourite overall, first master i played and really missed her when i've played other masters/factions. Mechanical wings plus fire give her a great look and style. She's not the most powerful master but can compete in most situations!