New Website Launched

Lucidicide

There are some up there. Ratty is working on the rest. Not sure his schedule, but they aren't forgotten!

Excellent! The hips of one of my Oxfordian mages were on backward for a while until I figured out that that wasn't how they went together; it's ok now though, she underwent emergency surgery to correct this issue and is expected to make a full recovery.

Just adding my praise to the chorus, the new website is very nice and...for lack of a better word, "clean". Really it feels fresh to navigate on it.

I like how you present the masters of each faction, it really makes it easier for people to pick a master (imho). Down the road, it could be nice to find a subsection about henchmen and minions availble to those factions, too (as some henchmen offer unique options, like say, the Spawn Mother). It'd perhaps help new players to decide what they buy next after their first boxed set and look further into expanding their crews (we often get that question on the forums).

Either way, it's neat.

That section uses a stylesheet that's otherwise completely unique to the page called cssClearFix that's making it look like that.  It's probably somehow connected to the new main page, as that white and grey is a lot of the same colors.  I assume at some point we're going to get a forum update, but hopefully it will use a more readable color scheme.  :)

I like the new site - especially on mobile - which is now actually functional. Unless I am mistaken there is no way to switch back and forth between mobile and full site - that would be great.

Also, I can't use forums on my phone unless I'm in full mode - mobile is all weirdly colored white and bright blue bordered and when I type in the response block - my text is invisible - full mode works fine though and still looks the same as before. :)

On the Henchman section - which I love seeing so prominently on the front page - the city I am in is misspelled. Is should read 'Alphen aan den Rijn', not Alpha naan den Rijn

I see you edited the city name, but it got another misspelling. It should read 'Alphen aan den Rijn', not Alpan aan den Rijn.

Also I noticed the url that's supplied in boxes for assembly instructions is dead (malifaux.com/instructions.php); maybe redirect that url to the new place for instructions? Or remake the page with some info? People who are new to the hobby might find it difficult to find the instructions otherwise.

Quickie:

- would the new crew creator contained Wave 3 models/upgrades and Wave 2 extra upgrades (like I Pay Better)?

- when new crew creator will be up and running do you plan to update The Breach app as well?

thanks

My guess of an answer for question #2:  The Breach app is actually a fan made app.  The original thread on it is I see you had previously posted in.  CrouchingMoose hasn't been active since December, and to my knowledge has not shared the source with any other developers, which means it is highly unlikely that app will be updated.  Another app that someone made is available through that may be helpful to you if you have an android phone.  If not, you'll just have to wait for either an official app from Wyrd or a fan to make a similar app for your phone ecosystem.

As for the first question, you'll have to wait for someone other than me to answer.

Actually, that's been the url for the store for a few months now.

Though the url of the forums has changed.

Fair enough.  I rarely look at their store other than when they have the exclusive sales.

Nothing against Wyrd, but if I am going to pay full price for their products then I am going to give a cut of that sale to my local store.