Miss Model - Gen Con 20...16?

Sooooo I'm sure we've all seen the new Miss model by now. A female wastrel? Ehhhhhhh... neat but not that desirable. With more than an entire year til the next Miss announcement - What do you guys want to see get the Fem-treatment this time?

Who knows, maybe your idea will be so good it will get noticed? ;)

For me... and I think I speak for more than myself when I say it... what we really need is a female Killjoy... think zombicide male/female Fatty Zombies... and I would love to see that lady have a helmet headed beehive thang going on....

Miss Take? ;)

I'd like something that is hard to get on their own. Barbaros for example.

I'd also like a parallel line of male models. Sir Prize as male Sybelle would be glorious.

4i5EK.gif

Though I think Lola from Dark Carnevale is a pretty spot on Sybelle. :D 

• Like 3

They already made a Miss Barbaros - may I direct you towards the plastic Nekima model? Just use that one. ;)

I remember talk of Sir Prize... Baritone Lola takes that spot up pretty good - its awkward to say but Lola is definently the first model I've been really looking forward to for some time. Is that weird?

• Like 2

Personal opinion is that the Miss should not be of a Rare 1 model. Its not intended as a solution to crew box only figures, and whilst it might solve it for a year or so, you would egt in the same place for new players in a few years time.

I remember years ago the community had talks of a male show girl named Miss Direction (I think). even though I haven't touched Colette in 2.0, I still think this would be awesome, though I recognize that this has kind of been touched on now with the dark carnival nightmare set.

A female slop hauler would be cool, or bayou gremlin, you can never have enough of those!

Maybe (if they are out by then) a Fermented River Monk! she could look somewhat like the keg toting woman in Fairy Tail!

For my two cents worth, making a Miss a mercenary increases the appeal because she can be taken by every faction.

That gives us.

Performer

Hannah

Taelor

Bishop

Convict Gunslinger (already done but the model doesn't look that good)

Desperate Mercenary

Freikorps Special (Miss Phyre?)

Freikorps(wo)man

Hans

Johan (already done with Johanna)

Killjoy

Ronin (as if we need another scantily clad woman with a sword... oh wait, yes we do)

Freikorps Librarian (glasses and a stack of books?)

Freikorps Trapper (long range Miss)

Lazarus (that might be a struggle)

Sue (a literal Sue, maybe based on Nancy Sinatra)

Ama no Zako

Strongarm Suit

Hog Whisperer (a Gremlin Miss?)
McTavish

Burt Jebsen

Gracie

Oiran

Torakage

So 24 unit types for the model. Even if we drop the named characters to prevent Rare 1 conflict that still gives us 11 to choose from. I'd vote for the glasses wearing Librarian, but I'm not sure how well you can sculpt glasses on a 32mm model.

I'd vote for the glasses wearing Librarian, but I'm not sure how well you can sculpt glasses on a 32mm model.

According to the Hannah model - not very well - though I've seen some examples from other companies pull it off well.

A lot of the models you list are already female or would make little difference. Running out of ideas boys... need more models. :/

According

Just a few ideas:

Miss Advise = Guild Lawyer

Miss Align = Pathfinder

Miss Behave = Punk Zombie

Miss Elle Anious = Doppelganger

Miss Chance = Stitched Together

Miss Chief = Gremlin Bushwhacker

Miss Count = Gremlin Taxidermist

Miss En Scene = Sue.  Probably modeled after one of the influential women of blues

Miss Fortune = Hanged

Miss Information = Doppelganger, Beckoner, or Oiran

Miss Shape = Flesh Construct or Rogue Necromancy?

Miss le Toe = Xmas Executioner

Miss Tickle = Cerberus (because it's mystical!)

Mister Mom = Spawn Mother

• Like 6

I think they should make a female Lucius called Miss Appropriation.

I would die a thousand happy deaths if Bound by Law got the Colette/Dark Carnival treatment. Loud, barrel-chested Captain Danielle with two lawyers in swoopy skirts to play up the raven/plague doctor aesthetic. More female guards would nice, but especially if they had some Neverborn/doppleganger characteristics.

Lucius wouldn't change that much, now that I think on it...

• Like 1

Hey Aaron, now that at kaeris came out and now that you got Nathan to actually sign off on a klown model - I should probably let you know that a female McMourning is long overdo.

How did you get Nathan to agree to a klown anyway? The latest fools daily podcast has gotten me interested. I figured I'd just ask here because, well, "you see all" or whatevs. :D

I would also like to throw in Miss Understood - the teenaged emo ronin (seppuku, right? >8) )