Wyrd at Gen Con 2014

CaseyJ

Can we get some kind of official word in regards to the strategy/scheme decks? I'm holding off on putting an order in because of this. I'd thought that there weren't going to be limit quantities, just that they were limitiing that you could actually make these gencon purchases actually during gencon.....

• Like 1

Got my order in last night, apparently before some webstore gremlins were set loose.  Was a little disappointed I couldn't use more than 1 SS code for the order but oh well.  Saves me one for later when new stuff is released I guess.  Now the not-so-fun part.  Waiting.  :P

Can we get some kind of official word in regards to the strategy/scheme decks? I'm holding off on putting an order in because of this. I'd thought that there weren't going to be limit quantities, just that they were limitiing that you could actually make these gencon purchases actually during gencon.....

I wouldn't hold your breath, everyone will be at GenCon ;)

@DeamonKin does that mean that the multi-position male and female figures will be on sale at some point then? That makes me feel better about resisting purchasing them now.

@Bacon-Mctasty-Sandwich I would presume so. They were created for Through the Breach to create your unique characters so they will be available at retail at some point.

I've seen the sprues and they are lovely so $35 is a steal for them.

D.

:P

Yes, but I need to save some money and it's a case that whilst I do want then, I don't need them and not sure how much use I'd get out of them.  Might pick them up when they are over here if I feel like it.

Plus I've already made my orders so...

• Like 1

Strategy and Scheme decks are out of stock, all the rest are on a Boat and will not arrive in time for Gen Con.

Hmm.. So taking things off of the webstore is the way to get around the promise that all orders made over the Gencon weekend are honoured so there isn't a need to ensure that we get online immediately? Seems a little scetchy to me. It would have been nice to know that there was limited availability, or that we really did have to get online and order immediately; That we couldn't wait to put orders in when it's convenient.

Casey can you give us a rough idea when the Strat/Scheme Decks and the Wave 2 decks will be available at retail? Same with the new crew boxes? Last year, I remember you put up the estimated release dates after Gencon so those on the fence on which to buy (with a limited budget) could prioritize ordering those that won't be out for a long while over those that may be in stores in the next month or two.