Wyrd at Gen Con 2014

CaseyJ

I truly think if they have Hannah models they should/would sell them. During the KS there was never an indication that she would be a 'hard to get' model. I think it was even stated that Hannah would just be available to KS backers BEFORE general public.

Since ALL TTB KS rewards have shipped they can technically offer them at Gencon (as long as they have enough of em), at her normal price. We will have to wait and see.

Just for clarification, the relevant paragraph from the TtB KS page:

Special Edition Malifaux Sculpt - Hannah, Chief Freikorps Archivist: We haven't even released the rules for this model yet, but we are already giving you the opportunity to get an exclusive sculpt of her. 

So it is indicated that the TtB sculpt will not be a normally available sculpt (as this one is identified as exclusive), anything else is really up to one's interpretation of exclusive. It's referred to as simply "Special Edition" elsewhere on the page, so I wager they mean that it'll be an LE sculpt, but not KS-exclusive.

On top of this it has been stated many times that particular sculpt of Hannah will be limited in some way.  The question is whether it is Special Edition or TTB Kickstarter Exclusive, and I have understood the entire time that it would be Special Edition, in other words sold/given away elsewhere later. 

I am half expecting them to put her as a freebie for anyone who spends 250-300+ dollars like they have done with Santana in the past, but whether they do that, or sell her on her own, or neither, probably depends more on the stock than anything.

Just for clarification, the relevant paragraph from the TtB KS page:

So it is indicated that the TtB sculpt will not be a normally available sculpt (as this one is identified as exclusive), anything else is really up to one's interpretation of exclusive. It's referred to as simply "Special Edition" elsewhere on the page, so I wager they mean that it'll be an LE sculpt, but not KS-exclusive.

Well you are quoting something from before M2E was even announced, that is why that statement exists. The Hannah we are getting is the same as the one everyone else is getting we just get it early. The rules will be EXACTLY the same.

Well you are quoting something from before M2E was even announced, that is why that statement exists. The Hannah we are getting is the same as the one everyone else is getting we just get it early. The rules will be EXACTLY the same.

Not that I care, but I seem to remember Wyrd being very clear that it was a different sculpt of Hannah than would get general release. Some will care and cause a ruckus if it goes for general release.

Aye, KS Hannah is actually Special Edition Hannah.  SE Hannah could show up at GenCon, Black Friday, etc., but will never see the light of day in an LGS.  There will be a different (and probably cheaper to obtain) Hannah that shows up in stores, or Wyrd will have some explaining to do :P

So This,

Has Wyrd in the past Gen Cons & Black Fridays put up old Nightmare/Limiteds from prior years?  The meat of the question is that I want a NE Tara Box and I'm wondering if it might show up on the online store during Gen Con or if I should try and find it from other sources.  I'm just wondering based off of past years if they've ever done that sort of thing.

So This,

Has Wyrd in the past Gen Cons & Black Fridays put up old Nightmare/Limiteds from prior years?  The meat of the question is that I want a NE Tara Box and I'm wondering if it might show up on the online store during Gen Con or if I should try and find it from other sources.  I'm just wondering based off of past years if they've ever done that sort of thing.

They have done so in the past but rarely enough that I wouldnt count on it.

I'm hoping that we get a list of prices before the weekend.  I've got some friends that want me to pick stuff up for them (to save on shipping costs), and it'd be great to be able to give them a fixed price instead of just guestimating. 

Same here. I'm ninja shopping for a bunch of people back home so a Price list (ideally Thursday Wyrd-time) would be very helpful!