Nightmare/Miss Speculation for GenCon 2014

Kalkris

I don't think "Misarrow" is a word..."Misaim" is, apparently...

I still think "Miss Cast" as either a female Oxfordian Mage or a female Wong.  Plus with the wordplay, Wyrd could do one of their infamous "completely out of scale" models and say it was intentional! (Just like Super Death Marshall!)

• Like 3

There was a female Howard Langston in previous years. It didn't happen to look like this, did it?

Nope, I'm aware of Miss step, I own one myself. :P The artwork I'm talking about is a woman with her hands replaced by gigantic claws, it's on page 302 I think of the fated almanac if you have it. I'd post the art of I knew how, and if it was Ok, I'm not too sure if I'd be allowed to.

I'm not 100 percent sure it will be Pandora related, but I'd be willing to be that it will be Neverborn. Candidates possibly include Kade, Mr. Graves, Mr. Tannen, Lelu. Some of the more "out there" options could be Coppelius or mabey a new sculpt of a female model like doppleganger or beckoner (remember that the first Miss model was a resculpt of the Nurses)

Something Pandora related?  Kade doesn't have Misery does he?  I don't know NB very well so anything else apart from Pandora and Sorrows?

Kade may not have Misery but he and candy are both Woes.  I don't think it is Baby Kade though it is still Miss not Mr. (part of this is personal bias as I really don't want it to be him.)

Edit- Could be weaver widow?  I wish/hope.