Malifaux movie cast choices!

Christina Henricks is a gret choice for Lady J. Helena Bonham Carter would be a great Bete Noir, I'm not sure I'd like to see Zoriada on screen unless they cover her up! No more Johnny Depp, he used to be great but he's just becoming a bit of a charicature of himself now.

I hope Nathan's getting on to Hollywood moguls about this, I'm sure Tim Burton would lap it up (although I'd rather he didn't). That dude from that band (I forget, it's either Bullet for My Valentine or another of that emo nonsense) is a gamer, get him into Malifux and you have a backer! A Malifux RPG (computer game) would be sweet too. Come on Nate, we all know you just spend your days twiddling your thumbs and itching yourself!

Come on Nate, we all know you just spend your days twiddling your thumbs and itching yourself!

Wait .. I'm not supposed to be doing that already? Crud.

:D

Love some of the pictures and thoughts on this one, had a good laugh on them, also been exposed to quite a number of actors/models that I've never seen/heard (particularly the busty girls).

You need someone more dapper-crazy and megalomaniacal for Seamus, and less hog-wild crazy like Sam Rockwell can be. That's why I pinned him for Som'er. Another possibility for Seamus could be Robert Downey Jr., or even Jude Law. Both can do crazy, but more so RDJ, though there's more possibility that Jude Law could get close enough to a woman to kill her and make her all zombie-like.

~J~

You need someone more dapper-crazy and megalomaniacal for Seamus, and less hog-wild crazy like Sam Rockwell can be. That's why I pinned him for Som'er. Another possibility for Seamus could be Robert Downey Jr., or even Jude Law. Both can do crazy, but more so RDJ, though there's more possibility that Jude Law could get close enough to a woman to kill her and make her all zombie-like.

~J~

you don't need physical appeal when you want to lure a hooker...just money :Top:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...