The undying

NeilH

39 minutes ago, SerZaka said:

You can find Manos in the new box Eternal Servitude (look up in the Upcoming Releases) . But it comes with Yin, Toshiro and the Ashigaru and you can't buy just him with the Special Order (he is not a new model) . 

I thought reshuffling also allowed for special orders (after all, lots of people might own Yin + Toshiro from other boxes, for instance).

2 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

I thought reshuffling also allowed for special orders (after all, lots of people might own Yin + Toshiro from other boxes, for instance).

I think the special orders were only for new models that are now packaged with old models. But we'll see when we get the details. 

19 minutes ago, NeilH said:

Does this mean yan will get a new core box too? 

Yep he has new art. I'm gonna speculate and say Yan will most likely come with Soul Porter, Chiaki and Gokudo now. And then possibly Izamu, Sun and Komainu in another box? That would be my guess

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

I'm actually not sure about it. In an old Post (that I can find 😕 ) kyle (I think was him) used Waynudo as an example of model that you can't take separately . I think it is the same for Manos

6 minutes ago, SerZaka said:

I'm actually not sure about it. In an old Post (that I can find 😕 ) kyle (I think was him) used Waynudo as an example of model that you can't take separately . I think it is the same for Manos

This is correct. It was actually in response to me asking about it because I bought the Undying box to split with my wife. I played Reva and she, Misaki.

Edit: It is under M3E Launch Plans in Wyrd Announcements. I don’t know how to link threads so...

Edited by TheJoyInGaming

4 hours ago, tmod said:

I was looking at the bushido range, nothing really jumped out but that waku model is pretty cool. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...