Jump to content
Kyle

A Little Bad With the Good

Recommended Posts

Gamer in Stockholm, Sweden here. It's a bit of a challenge to use your promotion: I'm only aware of one local LGS that carries Malifaux (we're quite a community but are mostly forced to buy online). That LGS has cleared out much of its old stock waiting for M3E products to be available, and very little M3E stuff will arrive before September - e.g. too late for the promotion. This has been a consistent problem over the years. Any suggestion on how to handle this, so that your fans here don't lose out on the cool special ed minis?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kompass said:

Gamer in Stockholm, Sweden here. It's a bit of a challenge to use your promotion: I'm only aware of one local LGS that carries Malifaux (we're quite a community but are mostly forced to buy online). That LGS has cleared out much of its old stock waiting for M3E products to be available, and very little M3E stuff will arrive before September - e.g. too late for the promotion. This has been a consistent problem over the years. Any suggestion on how to handle this, so that your fans here don't lose out on the cool special ed minis?

As someone who has experienced inconsistent delivery times, what I've done in the past is I've paid some or all of my stuff a bit in advance and gotten the full receipt immediately to get in on the LGS promo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

As someone who has experienced inconsistent delivery times, what I've done in the past is I've paid some or all of my stuff a bit in advance and gotten the full receipt immediately to get in on the LGS promo.

Good tip. May work if your LGS is a F-LGS and their accounting / tracking can handle it - this is not guaranteed. Wyrd - if you are listening, would appreciate some attention to this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a probably stupid question.
I ordered some boxes during the gen con sale, and this was my first purchase on Wyrd's store.
Here's my question : when the order will be treated and dispatched, will I receive a mail?

Of course I know it will take some time to process all orders, since Wyrd was obviously busy with being at gencon, and I guess there were more orders than usual done during the sale, so there's some backlog of orders to go through. I have no problem with the wait.
It's just to know what to expect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MajorUndead said:

I have a probably stupid question.
I ordered some boxes during the gen con sale, and this was my first purchase on Wyrd's store.
Here's my question : when the order will be treated and dispatched, will I receive a mail?

Of course I know it will take some time to process all orders, since Wyrd was obviously busy with being at gencon, and I guess there were more orders than usual done during the sale, so there's some backlog of orders to go through. I have no problem with the wait.
It's just to know what to expect.

Yes. As with the majority of online stores, you will be notified when your item has been processed.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Yew Arcane said:

Yes. As with the majority of online stores, you will be notified when your item has been processed.

Thanks
That's what I thought, since it's pretty standard (hence the "probably stupid question" :D), just wanted to be sure.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...