Stats for unreleased models

le_wahou

There are already a few messages about the models without official stats in M3E.

I understand that releasing the cards without the model art will be additionnal work for you, but there are tournaments planned soon with M3E.  There is maybe a thread on the henchman forum about this. Some teams will be hardly playable without some key models. I see for example Dashel in guild who does not have his totem.

Could we at least know for each unreleased models if they have been/will be changed since the last beta, and have a list of changes ?

39 minutes ago, le_wahou said:

There are already a few messages about the models without official stats in M3E.

I understand that releasing the cards without the model art will be additionnal work for you, but there are tournaments planned soon with M3E.  There is maybe a thread on the henchman forum about this. Some teams will be hardly playable without some key models. I see for example Dashel in guild who does not have his totem.

Could we at least know for each unreleased models if they have been/will be changed since the last beta, and have a list of changes ?

Just play the beta rules. They'll be release with Faction books.

You're in no different a position than if they didn't give us these resources at all, actually, you are in a much better situation, since the books with stat cards won't be releasing until August for the first group, and September for the second. Just use the beta rules, and any abilities that are shared should just be adjusted to match.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Pergli said:

So my question on this is: wi the faction packs include cards for unreleased models?

Not that I can see - no Dispatcher, Agent 46 etc in the Guild one anyway. The Faction Packs are really to update existing models fro M2E to M3E not for upcoming models that should have the cards with the models.

Just now, Maladroit said:

Not that I can see - no Dispatcher, Agent 46 etc in the Guild one anyway. The Faction Packs are really to update existing models fro M2E to M3E not for upcoming models that should have the cards with the models.

Well damn. The entire reason why I spent more money on models was to bring von schtook to gen con. The book and his box won't be released until after so it was essentially a waste of time and money to rush through this. At least I have unique models?

5 hours ago, Pergli said:

Well damn. The entire reason why I spent more money on models was to bring von schtook to gen con. The book and his box won't be released until after so it was essentially a waste of time and money to rush through this. At least I have unique models?

Did I miss the GenCon newsletter?  I thought we still had a week or two for that to come out.

I mean, they've had books at GenCon a few months before release dates in the past.  And there's at least three (I forget how many exactly) people with Von Schtook crews from Adepticon pre-releases.  

8 hours ago, solkan said:

Did I miss the GenCon newsletter?  I thought we still had a week or two for that to come out.

I mean, they've had books at GenCon a few months before release dates in the past.  And there's at least three (I forget how many exactly) people with Von Schtook crews from Adepticon pre-releases.  

Hmm.. that may be the case. I didn't even think of them having faction books at gencon early.