Black Friday 2018

Kyle

31 minutes ago, Rathnard said:

I *think* it's about 6am over there, so i'd expect the store to go up in 3 hours at the earliest.

I can imagine themselves saying "bah! Sleeping and breakfast is overrated, let's launch the site! Don't come close to me, familiy, duty is calling me!". 

Or something close to that. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cbtb11235813 said:

Is there a definitive end time for the sale? Did I somehow overlook it? Doing a group order and need to know what the deadline is 

The newsletter lists it as Nov 21st to Dec 2nd.  If you’re doing a group order, do keep in mind that sometimes some of the figures are more popular than the quantities available.

41 minutes ago, Stranglelove said:

For those few of us who didn't back The Other Side on kickstarter, it kinda feels like it doesn't even exist yet. Nothing in the Black Friday sale, yet the front page of the site says it will be available in November. Is that still the case?

I believe Wyrd opens their products up to retailers before putting it up on the webstore in a lot of situations. It might be a bit until you see it online, but your local game store can probably get it on the shelf already.