July 18th - New Crews

Lucidicide

3 minutes ago, Kaladin_Stormblessed said:

No $200 purchase incentive?

No

1 minute ago, Eichohrkatz said:

Are the new decks Gencon only or will they come to retail soon?

They will come to retail... define "soon"* :-P

*FYI, if you define soon, that doesn't mean I'll answer.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about starting a thread...

"GenCon made me drop a faction"

There is just too much stuff for me to be able to get all Resser and Gremlin stuff I want, so going to have to stick with the Ressers and get Gremlins as and when they are released, realising some could be a fair way down the line...

all ll in all so many great models, I just can't decide

• Like 1

Hmm not really sure I can afford all my stuff, and I have only a modest amount. Baby needs new shoes after all, literally. Surprised and pleased they managed to moderate the cost of the Wild Ones below what I thought it would be. I won't be buying it as I loath the TT, but for those that like it I think that's a pretty good deal. Especially compared to what I was imagining it would be. Seems to be the whole of Shifting Loyalties. 

13 minutes ago, Kaladin_Stormblessed said:

No $200 purchase incentive?

Stop it!  I might be able to get out under $200 if they don't add an additional incentive!

24 minutes ago, trikk said:

No 300$ bonus :<?

Seriously, stop it!

9 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Ripples has some Upgrades that are not a part of the crews and have not been seen before, yes.

Great news, If you can give additional information it would be great ;) I think that during Nythera event there was survey about model for each faction. Are there are other new cards? Generic upgrades, or maybe upgrade for each master? 

Thank you of course for help :)

11 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Ripples has some Upgrades that are not a part of the crews and have not been seen before, yes.

How will these cards be made available? Will there be a wave 4 generalists deck, or will they be added to drivethrurpg? Or just photocopies 4 lyf?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jafar said:

Great news, If you can give additional information it would be great ;) I think that during Nythera event there was survey about model for each faction. Are there are other new cards? Generic upgrades, or maybe upgrade for each master? 

Thank you of course for help :)

@Aaron Also to make some things clear, I was asking about physical copies like in Arsenal deck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whumbachumba said:

Looking at the newsletter I don't see a box art/render for the Jaakuna Ubume, did I miss it somewhere?

I want a lot of things on this list, but already narrowing it down to something reasonable in price. May end up with only The Wild Ones and A Fistful of Scrip.

It's linked from the newsletter last I saw.

It's on the Upcoming page of the website, too.

Yeah $95 is too rich for me for The Wild Ones. Especially since it'll likely sit in a drawer and never get touched. I still haven't fully built or even started painting the Dark Carnival.

But I'm in for Ripples of Fate, a Mysterious Emmisary, The Queen Returns and an Iconic Fate Deck.

Do we know if the new Fate Decks are the same material as the Bad Ink fate decks, and if they come in those neat little magnetic boxes?