Miss Ery

Looks awesome, though I was still hoping for "Miss stake" and have a male performer in drag to use as a showgirl.

4th teddy sculpt is a little odd, and I have one I'm sculpting at home, I'll never be able to use 5 teddies in one crew which is a shame.

Any news on the nightmare edition?

• Like 1

"Miss Stake" sounds more like a name they'd use for a female Exorcist of sorts - I always liked "Miss Terry" for the drag queen showgirl idea XD

I honestly think Miss Ery is the best Teddy yet - she's got a certain oldish charm about her, reminiscent of some of the bears I had as a child...albeit this one has more claws.

Nightmare Edition, *JACK*, is the Whiskey Golem.

Which is the fifth Teddy?

You have the old regular one, Nightmare Teddy, new plastic one and Miss Ery.

Maybe you're thinking about the alt head?? Are the Puppet Wars Teddies as large enough for HT 3?

I really like the nightmare teddy mini, but there is no way to get one anymore :(

They wouldn't be the same scale, but puppetwar models can be used as their Malifaux equivalents (in 1.5 at least). Base size permitting.

"Miss Stake" sounds more like a name they'd use for a female Exorcist of sorts - I always liked "Miss Terry" for the drag queen showgirl idea XD

I honestly think Miss Ery is the best Teddy yet - she's got a certain oldish charm about her, reminiscent of some of the bears I had as a child...albeit this one has more claws.

Nightmare Edition, *JACK*, is the Whiskey Golem.

I agree with best teddy yet, it looks freaky. Whiskey golem looks awesome, and I want one, but I'm a bit scared about what the regular one will look like. Regardless, I'll pick one up if its under $50 (Unlikely IMO).

They wouldn't be the same scale, but puppetwar models can be used as their Malifaux equivalents (in 1.5 at least). Base size permitting.

Puppet wars teddies on 50mm bases look ridiculously scary in game. They are completely a valid option for nightmare crews (Or use them as daydreams and have the real teddy to back you up). 

Which is the fifth Teddy?

You have the old regular one, Nightmare Teddy, new plastic one and Miss Ery.

Maybe you're thinking about the alt head?? Are the Puppet Wars Teddies as large enough for HT 3?

I really like the nightmare teddy mini, but there is no way to get one anymore :(

Yeah he means the 2 configurations of Nightmare Teddy, the grinning/frowning face and arm with/without fat boy.

They are actually pretty easy to get, lots on ebay, if you dont mind selling your soul for one.

• Like 1

Totally worth it. Got to be in my top 5 favorite models and I don't even play NB. Such a blast to paint also.

I agree I own 2 and it is definitely one of my favorite models.  If you don't mind paying the cost though there are plenty for sale online is all I was saying.  As for care bear themes I can see myself doing it but not with all 5 of my teddies, with Miss Ery I will ONLY have the 5! (gasp)

At least one has to look like a real teddy bear come to life for revenge.  He will have your head for that time you let the dog have its way with him, and all the times spent in the spinning water chamber of torture!(washing machine)

I must be the only one who doesn't like Nightmare Teddy...I mean, he's okay, but plastic Teddy and (looking at the render) Miss Ery both strike me as superior.

I'm glad so many people are happy with the massive metal monster, though :P

I think Nightmare Teddy looks like a nightmare model should.  Very twisted and styalized. I like Miss Ery and even old metal teddy better than new plastic silly tongue teddy, but to each his own :D

I really like miss ery :) looking forward to getting one.

Jack, with a name like a mistake pun it would be incredibly transphobic.

"Transphobic". I really hope your post is a poor joke.

The mistake would refer to wyrd accidentally releasing a man (In a series of miniatures that have purposely all been women), collette accidentally hiring a man to perform, and the performer doing it badly.

Stop trying to see an issue where there isnt one. 

I must be the only one who doesn't like Nightmare Teddy...I mean, he's okay, but plastic Teddy and (looking at the render) Miss Ery both strike me as superior.

I'm glad so many people are happy with the massive metal monster, though :P

Theres various styles. Horses for courses. The claws on this one look like overgrown finger nails, the face looks more twisted rather than the "evil" and comedy evil we've previously seen in teddies (nightmare and original). I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who prefer the original metal teddy. Personally I like them all for various reasons, its just a pain to have to pick which one I'm going to use in game :') 

Well, to be honest the new LCB is definitely not the same as NE Chompy. New LCB is from a different material, looking at the artwork it will be much smaller than the NE and the sculpt is totally different. Yes, the pose is kind of similar, but that's it. I don't think this will devaluate the NE models much, if at all... If I sell you a golden bust and tell you that it is a one time opportunity and later start to sell silver once to others with a different size and shape, your golden stuff won't became cheaper or more common.

Back to topic: this Teddy is the first Miss model that I want. Really well executed stuff!

Eh. I'm still not sold on singing a different tune but that's fine. Glad most people are happy: that counts for something. Certainly enough for me to not bring it up again.

I'd almost rather have seen this Teddy shrunk down a bit and come with a 30mm base so it could be used as a Stitched together, too. As it's rotten and... stitched together... just musing now.

I'll end up with one as I'm mostly a Neverborn player and do field 3+ Teddies on occasion (although I already have 5 but hey... more the merrier).

Does store credit count towards the $100 threshold for the Miss?

Yes.......100% sure. I do it every year.........it's just like cash, so once you place your order for over $100 you're good.......then the store credit gets taken off and you pay the rest. Then wait impatiently for your stuff and your Miss :)

Well, I'm a newish guy getting back into the game. Got a fair amount of Marcus stuff and I'll probably be buying the Silurids, Waldgeists and other stuff during Gen Con weekend. I wasn't really interested in Neverborn until recently. Miss Ery looks really cool. If I wanted to, say, play Pandora and start with one Teddy on the field, I could bring in Widow Weaver as well and summon the other Teddy and have two completely different looking Teddies running around eating people. So for me Miss Ery will work out pretty well.