Aaron

August 24th - Dead Doxy

The pose for the first one looks a bit awkward, but the second one looks fantastic. Can't wait to get her for my Molly and Seamus crews

of course she's awkwardly posed, so would you if you were removing your own head ?

Beautiful! I like the poses a lot, they have nothing to envy to the living Showgirls!
Still a bit confusing with the Rotten Belles to me, but nothing new here, may be due to my non-Resser eyes xD

Time for the weekly preview game! Guess the smallest individual part on the model! I'm guessing it will be the hat on the top one and the stiletto heels on the bottom one(actually probably the feather back bow, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the heels were separate).

I like the second one, not sure about the face or the pose of the first.

The doxies are much more "distinguished" in their undeath than the belles, who just put themselves out there. Undead former show girls vs. undead former prostitutes.

Really like the first one actually because it's more subtle in the indications of being undead and its more of a departure than the second from the metal casts.

I like them.  I was on the fence about whether I would get these models since I have the original metals and I like the sculpts, but I like these more.  I would prefer if they had not duplicated the sculpt of the one leaning on the umbrella from the metal model, but this plastic render looks like a more detailed version than the metal one so I still like it.

The pose for the first one looks a bit awkward, but the second one looks fantastic. Can't wait to get her for my Molly and Seamus crews

of course she's awkwardly posed, so would you if you were removing your own head ?

Since my last reply was eaten: I had no idea she was holding her own head. I thought she was just doing some kind of really awkward sexy dancer pose or something. Now that I know what she's really doing the pose makes a lot more sense. I still prefer the second one, but i'd be happy to use either, or both, in my Seamus and Molly crews.

Edited by Shadowdragon
  • Like 1

As an owner of the metal doxies - I feel no need to get them... though they are nice they fall into that "practically the same" category and I suspect they will be less/shallower detailed and, not to mention, probably not a single piece. ;)

Plus, The metal one pulling her head off looks better/more "dead."

They are still nice models, though.

• Like 1