Actual 2E Rulebook?

ImperialKnight

• 2 weeks later...

Not to rain on anybody's parade, but 2/28 sounds like a placeholder for a February release. it is a Friday though, so who knows. ^_^

Oh, and if you like there's a post a few down from this one that has some nice custom token makers in it (if you follow the link); most of them are quite nice, depending on your preferences.

The books came in last week (after being delayed yet another fun week due to customs and everyone shrugging their shoulders saying not it, and a couple day hold over in Texas because the truck hauling it busted down ... ) and went out the same day by the pallet loads. The moto 'Bad Things Happen' certainly did in every aspect of print and delivery of these books.

Those of you in the US should see the books on the shelves this week and those overseas should see them within another week or so (depending on how your distributor has their books shipped). 

We'll put it back in the online store in a week or so after all distributors/retailers get their shipments out as we're not interested in taking those sales away from your LGS in the least. 

• Like 8

Thanks for the info Nathan - and on behalf of everyone, thanks for putting up with all our moaning and crap over the last few months, I think everyone gets that it's probably not been a great hayride for you guys and personally, we're just glad to see your pain in the patoosie is nearly at an end.

Personally, I can't wait to get my hands on the rulebook, it's been order for months as i missed out on stock by like a day! so looking forward to actually reading up on the game properly and actually finally getting round to playing it properly!

Thanks again for all your hard work.

• Like 1