Black Friday

RagingRodian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

club order placed, hmmm, my bit of the order was > half the total.......

Oh well - that's what credit cards are for - right?

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

I'll assume the silence means the transmortis box is out of stock and won't be reedited till the new rules are established?

Mmmm, that was my Santanna order closer and I'd rather not have to go blister swimming... If I could get a 100% confirm on this please?

It's in the malifaux 2nd edition bit

http://wyrd-games.net/shop/M2e-Resurrectionists/

I'll assume the silence means the transmortis box is out of stock and won't be reedited till the new rules are established?

Mmmm, that was my Santanna order closer and I'd rather not have to go blister swimming... If I could get a 100% confirm on this please?

I managed to source you some, look under 2e Rezers, ofc they will be getting new cards at some point.

I finally got a job last week, but I don't get paid till January. If I had the money I'd have grabbed Sonnia, Marcus, Ramos, Nephilim and whatever else took my fancy. Sad panda =[

That said, I have just worked 62 hours over five days (including a 14hr day with one 30min break), while sustaining some minor injuries, so I'm going to laugh in the face of my bank balance and pick up Marcus anyway. Happy panda =]

If my local players plan on getting anything then I wonder whether it'd be better to group orders to try and get multiple copies of Alt. Perdita or a single Santana.

The indication that it'll be Perdita and Nicodem in February does make me wonder when Gremlins are going to see the light of day. Silurids first though =P

That said, I have just worked 62 hours over five days (including a 14hr day with one 30min break), while sustaining some minor injuries, so I'm going to laugh in the face of my bank balance and pick up Marcus anyway. Happy panda =]

To hell with your account......you've earned some fluffy love!