Black Friday

RagingRodian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Do you suppose they'll have some of the Gen Con exclusive minis, or maybe rulebooks?

They're not going to be hoarding rulebooks to sell during black friday, I'd guess. The supply issue isn't because Wyrd are planning it to get people to buy from their store, but quite probably because of a combination of little factors (like a brief delay here, a bit of paperwork needed there) and huge demand (remember how fast they sold out at GenCon...).

They might have some, might not, but I wouldn't make the assumption that they will.

They're not going to be hoarding rulebooks to sell during black friday, I'd guess. The supply issue isn't because Wyrd are planning it to get people to buy from their store, but quite probably because of a combination of little factors (like a brief delay here, a bit of paperwork needed there) and huge demand (remember how fast they sold out at GenCon...).

They might have some, might not, but I wouldn't make the assumption that they will.

Very true! But I was hoping they'd have some on sale. If I can get them cheap enough, I was planning on picking up two, one for me and one to give to the local game store owner as a shop copy for people to reference during games.