Paranoid theories regarding Wyrd

micahwc

Just for fun I thought about starting a paranoid conspiracy theory thread regarding Wyrd Miniatures. I'll start.

1: Justin, Mack, Eric, and all the other "top hats" have alternate accounts on the forum where they start flame wars and violent discussion on the beta rules. They do this for sick pleasure.

Any others?

EDITED TO REMOVE TERRIBLE REVELATION

Edited by Justin

There is no Mack Martin. What you see is just a highly advanced robot suit designed to look like a human that Justin wears.

Anytime you see Justin and Mack in the same place at the same time, its just Justin's butler wearing the Mack suit.

I heard that when you're looking at Eric J, you're only seeing a single three dimensional cross section of him, which is why he seems to change shape constantly.

I heard from a guy who know this fellow that all 1.5 models are made out of a slightly radioactive material whos half life is coming up...... that is why the sudden push to make you buy plastic before all the old models shrink.....

HA!

As someone who played the old MC/Warzone table top wargame and its fantasy 'brother" Chronopia. The possibility of deterioration in models is a very real thing. Many of the Chronopia miniatures and less of the warzone range are showing signs of "lead-rot" due to cheaper alloys being used or improper mixtures. Keep in mind these minis are 15-20 years old.

However I believe you are onto something.

My guess is that wyrd used ground baby teeth as filler in there metal models to keep costs down and now the arsenic from the lead is eating away at the baby teeth.

After meeting Justin at GenCon, I finally realized what I was dealing with by posting on the forum. Thus, you will not see a negative word from me.

...we love you, Justin...

...please don't hurt me.

I note the lack of an "edit by Justin" tag to your post that says nothing but nice things about Justin.

I surmise that you are in fact Justin.