When can we expect our Gencon orders to show up?

Drix

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received an email saying my order was processed, that had a link to check order status. Once I received the email saying the order was complete, I checked status using the same link (again, off the processed email) and it had a tracking number.

Using that Fed Ex Ground tracking number, I was able to determine it was on it's way to my house and I received it Saturday morning!

I got the Emil saying it was processed but not the one saying its complete if I go to my orders on the online shop it's status is complete. But I can't see any tracking info.

Order # 15964

I hope that got you over $100 for the Miss model, because otherwise, I'd have just bought the Arsenal pack at Gen Con while you were there and then ordered the metal models from anywhere else... If time is of the essence, ordering from Wyrd during their busiest weekend in the year is a bit of a risk!

Hope they arrive in time for you though - this is a great time to be jumping into the game!

Yeah, I ordered enough to get a Miss model. I figured a two week window for shipment was fair, and while I could have gotten the models elsewhere I wanted to order direct from Wyrd in order to give them a larger share of the profits as well as pick up a cool limited model.

Sadly I just checked on my order. No emails, and it just says that it was processed on August 15th. That doesn't sound promising, I was hoping to dispense some Gremlin-based justice on Sunday......keep your fingers crossed just in case!

Edited by RagingRodian

where are you getting your order details/tracking info?

In my case, the shipping info was in the e-mail I received when my order was completed. I did not receive any separate e-mail with tracking info (never have from Wyrd; they just bundle it in the "completed" email.)

In that "completed" email there should be 3 fields above the "Products Ordered" table. The tracking # is the last field listed.

As others have said, that may not apply to international orders (my order was domestic.) I don't know if there are any additional factors that make adding international tracking problematic/impossible, though I do remember it being an issue when I tried to send stuff internationally when trading models.

I got the tracking number from the email, and then went to the fedex site.

Good news is I should get it today. bad news is that it (the fedex facility it is being shipped from) is literally 2 blocks away, and yet I have to wait until after work before I can go home and see if it was delivered yet.

If I was sure it would get delivered during buisness hours, I'd just have it delviered to work, but that might actually make the wait worse.

Yeah, I ordered enough to get a Miss model. I figured a two week window for shipment was fair, and while I could have gotten the models elsewhere I wanted to order direct from Wyrd in order to give them a larger share of the profits as well as pick up a cool limited model.

Sadly I just checked on my order. No emails, and it just says that it was processed on August 15th. That doesn't sound promising, I was hoping to dispense some Gremlin-based justice on Sunday......keep your fingers crossed just in case!

In that processed email for me was a link back to the order on the wyrd site. In there was the tracking number.

AAAHHHH!!! So got my order today. Freaked out cause the main thing and most expensive item I ordered wasn't there. No Herald of Obliteration even though it was initialed on the sheet. Instead I got a rule book I didn't order. Already placed in a form telling them whats up, but WTH. Viks came and Miss Step was there. somewhat happy :Paralyzed_Puppet:

AAAHHHH!!! So got my order today. Freaked out cause the main thing and most expensive item I ordered wasn't there. No Herald of Obliteration even though it was initialed on the sheet. Instead I got a rule book I didn't order. Already placed in a form telling them whats up, but WTH. Viks came and Miss Step was there. somewhat happy :Paralyzed_Puppet:

Send that one to me (nathan@ ...) as well as a scan of sheet so I can see who packed and who verified it so that we can maybe terrify them into not doing such again ...

According to FedEx, my order has been sitting in Georgia since 8/23, but the delivery estimate is still for Friday 8/30. Perhaps that means they've just been skimping on the en route-updates and it's really on its merry way. Friday is my birthday, and Malifaux 2E my present-to-self, so I'm hoping FedEx comes through like my eight year-old self hoped for Megatron.

According to FedEx, my order has been sitting in Georgia since 8/23, but the delivery estimate is still for Friday 8/30. Perhaps that means they've just been skimping on the en route-updates and it's really on its merry way. Friday is my birthday, and Malifaux 2E my present-to-self, so I'm hoping FedEx comes through like my eight year-old self hoped for Megatron.

I beleive that to be the case. as my order sat in Georgia for 3 days, then was processed, and sent out from the next facility in about an hour.

Where are you getting the Fed-Ex info from? I could not find any shipping details on my completed order e-mail. Thanks.

Never I mind, I found the information. My e-mail confirmation is slightly different than what others are saying so it must be a International Shipping issue. Since I work in the Logistics, Warehousing and Shipping industry I probably should have known better.

I guess that I really want my stuff.

Edited by LordDarcy

In that processed email for me was a link back to the order on the wyrd site. In there was the tracking number.

I never got a processing email, I just looked my order up in the online store and that is what the update said. I did, however, get an email today saying FedEx has my gremlins and that email had a handy tracking number. Looks like there will be gremlin nogoodery this weekend!

I ordered my stuff on Friday (6 Factiondecks, Rulebook, & new Seamus) my #16718, and I haven't heard anything & it just says processed on the Wyrd store site, one of my friends got his stuff on Saturday and couple of others have gotten theirs. I wonder if they are missing something and stuck waiting or what. I' m jonesing for my stuff man! ;p

Kross

Interesting. I placed an order for something on sunday which was order number 16984 and I haven't heard anything yet. It's not a big deal, just an observation.

I'm pretty sure Nathan was saying in the main thread that there was an issue with Domestic shipping thats now been resolved, so they spent most of today dealing with international orders (I'm in the UK) so perhaps this is why... They seem to be getting through it all much quicker than last year though, so I wouldn't worry too much about it

My Order is #16426

it just says processed. I placed my order around 5:00 the first day.

I know things get crazy for Wyrd around Gencon, but really is that an excuse for such slow shipping times? I mean I would be fine if it took a week to ship, but it's been almost two weeks and my order does not even say shipped.

This is Wyrds busiest business time, but it is probably also its most profitable. Selling massive amounts of stock with margins well above what they get selling to retailers. I think it is fair to expect them to be prepared to accommodate this business, and have my items shipped within a week.

Yes the product is well worth the wait, but from a transactional standpoint there really is no reason for the delay, besides poor preparation.

You're order was in on the 15th, the webstore went live on the 14th and there was a full days worth of orders that got in before you - which was quite a number.

Checking your order online, you're right, you're should have already been processed and there are only two reasons why it might not have left as of yet. First would be if you had an e-check payment, which basically puts you back of the line by the time payment gets processed. That said, doesn't look like that was the case with you.

Other reason is it's likely already packaged and ready to go, just didn't go out due to the issue with domestic shipping we had (Fedex domestic shipping software went down for the day, yay). It was back up today but it takes time to get through. Hopefully we'll see it out tomorrow.